💙 Kissing in the moonlight 🌙

KREL'S POV:

I waited for Y/n right next to a tree where I was leaning on with my arms crossed, but then I wondered... Maybe she wasn't planning on going at all until...

Y/n:Hello my Royal

Y/n was hanging on a tree her face was so close to mine.

Krel:Thank Seklos, I thought you weren't coming at all.

Y/n:And why would I?

Y/n was giving me a teasing smirk when she landed safely to the ground.

I couldn't help but grin. We went to her or our secret spot and waited for the meteor shower to start.

Krel:I want to show you so many wonderful things! Like other planets and other species!, but... We're stuck in earth for now.

Y/n:I don't care if we're stuck on earth, at least I have you around.

Y/n was kind and sweet. How did a smart Akaradian prince like me fall inlove with a perfect girl like her!.

Author:Hey y'all does this remind you of the song.you know what ima do it...

THEY FIRST MET:

Listening to our favorite song~~

Krel:I have faith in what I see. Looking so beautiful I don't deserve this, cuz she looks Perfect~~

THEY CONFESSED:

Krel:When you said you looked a mess. I whispered underneath my breath, but you heard it, darling you look Perfect~~

THEY'RE FIRST KISS:

Krel:When I saw you in that dress. Looking so beautiful I don't deserve this, cuz she looks, Perfect~~

Author:Hey I ain't done!

KREL'S POV:

Krel:When I saw you in that dress. Looking so beautiful I don't deserve this, cuz she looks Perfect~~

Y/N'S POV:

Y/n:I have faith in what I see. Now I know I have met an angel in person, cuz he looks Perfect~~

Author:Okay now we're done with the trends for now~~

Me and Y/n were chatting none stop. And honestly, it felt amazing to get to know her. We had alot in common. She likes music I like it to. She likes the galaxy I liked it to. She likes inventing I like it to. And much more. I knew I met my soulmate.

Then the meteors came and wow, they pooped better here than on Akaradian-5.

Then we stayed there for another horvath and we had to get going.

Krel:I had an amazing time with you
Y/n, I hope we can do this often.

Y/n:I know we will in the future.

Then Y/n kissed me in the lips. I closed my eyes, when we stopped we blushed and went home.

J told Aja, Mother and Varvatos vex everything. Aja couldn't stop smirking and squeeling.