Collision Course

KREL'S POV:

I was working on the Daxial Array but I couldn't. I just kept thinking about
Y/n. She reminds me of Y/n from Akaradian 5 we need to tell her our secret so then half my Bestfriend Y/n will come back. I miss her so much.

Y/N'S POV:

Y/n:Jess I don't get why we have to train saw me use my powers I was incredible! .

Jess my oc:Yeah last time you almost got us killed by mean trolls very good 👍.

Y/n: Don't joke with me!

Jess:I make no promises.

Y/n:UGH

AT SCHOOL:

Y/n:Oh hey guys!

Aja:Hello Y/n it's lively to see you here!

Couch came in and blew a whistle and we all stood line.

Couch:Good Morning Welcome to drivers educate. Your own rap to independence the open road and certain death!. Unless you listen up.

Krel:From the look of this human car.it has nothing remotely like a subspace manifal.

Aja:It's called Drivers education! So just wait and be educated!.

Eli:Uh do you guys drive on the right side of the road in Cantelupia?.

Aja:Right side?

Krel:How can there be a wrong side?

Aja:It's a road.

While Couch was talking Krel went and opened the car's engine.

Couch:Don't touch Tarron!. This baby is brand sprankin new! And I don't wanna see a scratch on her!. The only pieces of aquipment you need to concern yourself with is the one that's gonna keep you alive!. Seatbelts!.

While at the ship of the 3 bounty hunters they detected 3 life forms not from earth.

2 Royal Akaradians and 1 Dragon girl.

Eli:Put me in couch!

Couch:Not today your on the advanced track perpperjack!.

Eli:I get to Tokyo Drift!

Couch:No no no your not Tokyo drifting! Your gonna learn how to park a car.!

Eli:aww I thought this was gonna be the year of Eli!.

We all went inside of a different car.

Couch:What's the first thing you gotta do when you get behind a wheel you pray!. The car is a death trap!.

When I was completely board I started noticing yellow light and a soda can started floating.

Krel:Seklos and Gaylen this isn't part of the class!.

Y/n:Are you noticing this Krel!?.

Krel:Yes very much!.

Krel:Umm sister. I believe we have a problem!.