Chatting with an alien princess and having a sleepover.

Wings:And that my friend. Is how I was created.

Y/n:You do know I didn't ask for your birth story, I asked where is the blade of darkness!

Wings:Sorry dragon girl. I do not know where the blade is. I  only know where the blade of light is.

Y/n:You have existed for centuries. My ancestors would've told you where it is!

Wings:Why are you acting like this?

Y/n:The voice in my head told me to find the blade. It said something about  "fulfilling your destiny, " I don't know if that's true though...

Wings:You listen to that voice in your head while I listen to the owner of the dragon magic. Besides do you even know who that is?

Y/n:Nope. But it certainly ain't Morgana. It's another girl. She didn't look like Morgana at all.

Wings:Well what does she look like?

Y/n:She looked familiar... Like I knew her somehow... But that's none of your business!!

Wings:I shall see what I can do...

Y/n:Good...

Wings:Question, does the voice communicate with you threw mind or dream?

Y/n:Dream. Now I need to go...

Wings:Where exactly?

Y/n:I need to go babysit the Sanchez kids. It's a new job. Just trying to keep things less weird.

Wings:Ah, I see. Alright, I'll see what I can do with the blade and you just try to keep up appearances.

Y/n:Alright. Seeya.

I went to the Sanchez's house~~

Y/n:Hello Ms. Sanchez, where's the triplets?

Maria:Oh hello, you must be Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you dear. And please, call me Maria.

Y/n:Okay, Maria... Where are they?

Maria:Oh they will be here shortly, come in.

Y/n:Wow you have an amazing house. It looks very Mexican.

Maria:That's because me and my husband are originally from Mexico. My husband has crossed over life and death.

Y/n:Oh no! Is he?

Maria:I never said he stayed dead dear. He is alive and well. He is at work as a guitar player. I will call the boys. Be right back.

I waited for the Sanchez triplets.

Maria:Here they are darling. Y/n, meet Manuel, Pollo, and  Zeus.

Y/n:Wow. They all look disame.

Maria:Manuel where's red. Pollo wheres yellow and Zeus where's blue.

Y/n:Thank you Maria. Come on now.

I took the triplets to the park where they can play around in the playground.

I was reading "Peer Gynt" it's a play Numora told me.

"Peer Gynt is a little boy, who stumbles into a mountain of trolls. He faces a troll king, who tells him. "To thyself be true... And who cares what the world thinks? " that reminds me of Jim.

Pollo then asked me.

Pollo:What are you reading Ms. Y/n?

Y/n:Peer Gynt.

Pollo:Who?

Y/n:It's what I'm reading Pollo. You wanna read with me?

Pollo:No thanks. Just asking.