A deadly day Pt2

It was dark... And then I woke up in a strange room... I tried to move but I couldn't. I saw Aja not moving a single muscle, I guess she was still asleep...

I tried getting up but my body was very weak... I used all my energy to get up. I saw the door and tried to open it. It was locked. I looked at Aja, she was waking up.

Aja:Ugh! Seklos and Gaylen! What happened? Why can't I move my body? Am I dead!

Y/n:What? No! We're in a room...

Aja:We need to get out of here! Use your Wings!

Y/n:Wings isn't here... I sorta left it in the Mothership.

Author:Again. Wings is nonbinary so it's pronounce is It/they/them.

Aja:Don't worry. I got my caredor!

Aja opened- or should I say destroyed, the door and we started trying to find a way out.

We then heard someone talking. We hid out of plain sight. I tried looking at them and saw a guard and a red hooded lady.

Soldier:Things are under control ma'am.

Hood:Good... Make sure not to hurt the dragon girl... She will be... Very useful...

Soldier:What about the alien ma'am?

Hood:Let her stay in the cell. We can use her for our advantages...

Soldier:What do we need the Dragon girl for?

Hood:Well... I need her for a reason... I called to her in a dream... I told her she will help me when the time comes...

The hooded lady and the soldier went away. I couldn't believe it...

Aja:Who was that human? She seems very evil!

Y/n:I know her...

Aja:Well then tell me!!

Y/n:Her name is...

Morgana...

Aja:Who is Morgana?

Y/n:She is the step sister of Aria...

Author:Aria is another Y/n from a story I will create soon, it is a Angor rott x Reader story.

Aja:Isn't that the sorceress who helped us before?

Y/n:Yup... But her sister Morgana is the opposite of sweet...

We tried looking for an exit and stumbled upon Morgana.

Morgana:Well, well... The dragon girl wakes up from her rest... I don't want to hurt you dear, I am trying to help you!

Y/n:We kicked your butt to the shadow realm!! How are you here!?

Morgana:I am the master of Shadow Magic!

Aja:Well let's see if your the master of extraterrestrials!

Aja kept shooting at her. And she knocked her out. We went to an empty closet and tied her in a chair.

Morgana:Why are you doing this to your creator!??

Y/n:What!?

Aja:Stop asking us the questions! We ask you!

Y/n:One, What did you mean that you wanted to help me?

Morgana chuckled.

Morgana:Y/n... Have you felt a voice whispering in your ear? When you feel... Angry? Sad? Or other emotions?

I was shocked...

Y/n:Yes... How do you know?

Morgana:That women... Is called...

"The Lady Bone Demon"

Aja:Next question, what did you mean by creator?

Morgana:I created Y/n... I made many things.

We let her go.

Morgana:I wanted to talk to you in a sorting way... But I guess that's a next time...

She teleported us in the allyway where we were taken. We saw a bunch of police officers and saw Mary and Krel.

Mary:And then we- Aja! Y/n! Thank goodness your alright!! I called the police!

Krel:Y/n!

Krel hugged me as soon as he saw me.

Krel:What happened!!?? Are you alright!!??

Y/n:We're fine...

We lied about what we saw...

When the police left we went inside of Darci's house.

Darci:I'm glad you both are alright! What happened!!??

Aja:Let's just say...

Y/n:Today was a deadly day...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hey guys!!! Sorry if I'm not making any chapters, let's just say I have been busy with my tiktok channel.

Tales_of_arcadia_fan1

This is my profile pic

Anyways, i'll write some new chapters when I can, and thank you for the support! I really need it! Here's a choice I'm giving you

When I'm done with this story, which one do you want me to make next?

A girl and an Akaradian:

Y/n was a normal girl, she had beauty and brains, she was almost perfect. But then her life suddenly changes when she meets an extraterrestrial being from Akaradian-5.

Or

The alien is my rival or lover?

Y/n was the smartest in school, but that all changes when the Tarrons crashed on Earth, Krel then became the smartest in school, this starts a rivalry between an extraterrestrial being and a human girl, but will they stay rivals forever?

Whichever has the most comments wins! So comment on any of these choices and let's see who wins.

Goodluck!

And that's it for now!

Bye!