What happened at Jenas' cabin confused me even more.

'And what the hell is this fuxking fog!'

As I was wandering in the fog for a long time, I heard a sharp bestial scream—like metal scraping iron—from somewhere.

-kwaak!

I was startled for a moment and sat down. I frowned at the pain I felt in my stomach.

"Shit."

There's a little blood coming out of the gauze, maybe my wound is open.

-ssss. sssaa.

This one sounds somehow sounded like a snake.

'No way.......'

"Eunji?"

When I looked around and called Eunji's name, I saw something moving in the fog.

Soon after, a white snake appeared with its head poked out and jumped up when it spotted me.

"Eunji!"

That kid quickly slithered around me.

Somehow, he seems bigger than before. I'm afraid he will really grow up like a monster anaconda later.

"Margaret."

A familiar voice came from somewhere. I turned around.

Before I knew it, the fog was completely cleared and I was sitting in a forest full of vegetation.

'What? Where is this?'

Amidst the vegetation stood a man with black hair.

A man standing with a sword dripping black liquid was staring at me in disbelief.

He was covered in dark red blood. I was very surprised to see his tattered clothes and his body full of wounds.

Hold up, wounds? Blood?

I hesitated for a moment, wondering if he was in a state of seizure.

Fortunately, however, he is sane.

Even though he has a large stature, sturdy shoulders, and a solid appearance that seems to have no soft spots, he now looks at me helplessly. He looks like he's about to collapse. It isn't the face a bloody man would make.

"Enoch?"

He slowly opened his mouth. "I am okay. I have complete control of my body now."

"......really?"

Enoch calmly nodded his head. There were indescribable emotions in his eyes as he looked at me.

"Thank you."

"Yes?"

"For staying alive."

Simple words, but the weight is quite large. He slowly lowered his head and rested his forehead on mine.

"Margaret, I want you to live even if I give my life in exchange. So I was able to overcome it. It's all thanks to you."

I think Kayden once said something similar.

I'm not sure exactly how I can help him get over his trauma, but I'm glad he did. He doesn't need to suffer anymore.

He slowly spread his arms again and this time embraced me a little more gently. He grabbed the back of my neck and buried his face in my shoulder, exhaling hot breaths as if the tension had been released.

"I missed you."

He had always spoken ambiguously, but this time he told me his feelings very clearly.

Still in his arms, I was dumbfounded.

Is it a dream? I don't know.

I was definitely in Jenas's cabin a while ago, but suddenly there was a fog, and then Enoch appeared right in front of me as soon as the fog cleared.

"How did you find me? The current was so fast that I drifted quite far."

"Wherever you are, I will search all over this island to find you."

I quietly buried my face in his shoulder.

'Wherever I am, you will find me.......'

I just thought I'd have to find him myself.

I thought that if I ran away to a bunker or hid somewhere on this island like the plan I had initially made, it would be over.

Up until this point, I had completely ruled out the possibility that someone would come to me first.

Maybe it's because I've lived a life of never relying on anyone?

It feels like my chest is getting hotter. My heart started beating fast.