She doesn't realise she's stopped breathing. Having being so close to him, and the thought of him having his hands on her, it leaves her in a lump of fear. She runs from him every time she sees him, but he got so close and she couldn't even do anything about it.

Hands fisting the covers over her legs tightly, she is unable to breath. And Jin sighs when he sees it. He wraps his hand on the back of her head and pulls her head up. "Breath."

But she shakes her head, refusing to be alive anymore.

But he orders again. "Breath, you stubborn human." He squeeze her neck a bit, and she whimpers as she starts to think of Taehyung's hand on her neck again.

She sobs, and ends up inhaling the air around her. And once she does, she desperately tries to fill her lungs. She breathes heavily, droplets of blood falling down on the sheets.

She is too into her panic to notice it, but the smell of blood spreads the whole room. Jin instantly tilts his head away, his hand leaving her neck and picking up the cloth on the nightstand.

He puts it over one of her ears, whipping away the crimson blood before it leaks through the door. "You remained calm over what happened with the mage but you start having a panic attack when you remember Taehyung." The man scoffs, cleaning the trail of blood that escapes her ears.

It's the second time this has happened. If this keeps happening, sooner or later, she might actually loose her mind.

She trembles, unmoving as he inspects her ear. "Did Akira do something to you?" He asks, pulling away from her ear to look at the side of her head. She keeps her face ahead, her eyes wide and body trembling.

So his hand comes up and he grabs her by her chin, titling her face to face him. He stares down hard, watching the way her tears escape the home of her eyelids. "Did he hurt you ?" Jin has an idea of what happened between them when Akira took her away, the evidence lies all over her neck and arms.

But when he asks this time, he means the real damage, something that can't be undone by anything. She doesn't answer, of course she can't, but the terrified look she has on her face gives him enough clues.

However, before he could pull away, she starts to shake her head.

And he doesn't realise that he's let out a sight of relief. Good. He doesn't have the will in him to deal with something like this again.

"Listen to me." He squeeze her chin, forcing her to meet his gaze. "You survived that night, and you will continue to do so. Namjoon will be off your back for a while now since he got what he wanted. So if you don't want to go through that again, listen to what he says. If you are lucky enough, you might even be alive at the end of it."

She stares at him as he pulls away, his cold chilly hand leaving her skin. Alive? She will be alive in the end of it, he says? The only way she can get out of here alive is by giving away her child to them. The child is what they want, to end Jihyun's heir, to kill his last kin.

Jin stands on his feet, fixing his gaze down at her. "Up on your feet now. I will be waiting for you in the kitchen. Collect yourself and put some food in that stomach. If I am being honest, I would say you want to kill that child yourself."

He walks out after that, leaving her alone. She gulps, her stomach growling now that the attention is brought to it. She hasn't eaten for seven days, even she wonders how the child has survived all this time.

She tries to get up, even if her body trembles and her head spins. She pulls her legs towards the floor and tries to stand up. But she ends up tripping, falling on the floor as her arm flail towards the nightstand to balance herself. She ends up dragging her arm against the edge of the nightstand, a gasp leaving her as the wood leaves a long scratch down her upper arm.