"Oh, is that so?" My dad smiled looking over me.

"Y-yes, Yes, I did." I nodded smiling at her. "Hi, there! My name's Xavier. What's your name?"

"Xenna. My name's Xenna and I'm seven years old." The girl replied gritting with such enthusiasm. "Why do you have the same hair like me?" Xenna then asked and me and my dad just exchanged some look.

"Xenna, Xavier is your brother!" My dad uttered all of a sudden. I flushed in heat not really expecting him to just introduce me like that.

"Xavier. Hello." The little girl waved over at me and suddenly, she became shy and slowly walked away.

"Ooh, you're going to get used to her. She's really filled with energy but all of a sudden, she becomes shy and all of that." My dad mumbled to me.

My dad eventually led me to this chair and it was at the very edge, almost literally telling me that I'm just nothing in comparable to these strangers that I'm yet to meet. I almost felt like I'm only invited just to fill up an empty chair and honestly, I'm already starting to feel excluded. I have never been the social pariah but this feels like I'm one right now and I'm going to be honest, it does not feel correct.

"Alright, I believe everybody's already here!!!" My dad began making his voice loud and firm once he reached his spot right in the opposite top center where he's looking like the king of this household. As soon as he said those words, everyone got up from their chair and I did what just everybody did. I also caught a few pairs of curious eyes looking over at me as if they trying to figure out who the fuck I was. I had no other choice but to smile as if I'm feeling much much alright with this set up. "Welcome everyone to this year's thanksgiving dinner. I'm glad every single one of you could make it." My dad went on and I was truly hoping to listen to him speak but the woman on sitting right by my side got my attention.

"Hi, there!" The woman with a brunette hair and a strong blush on flashed a smile on me.

"Hey." I faked a smile at her.

"I'm Mila, nice to meet you." She giggled.

"I'm Xavier."

"As per the Rockwell's tradition, Grandma Stella will be leading the prayer." My dad bellowed and then my eyes quickly found this old woman with the same red hair, she's probably around the age of eighty something.

Grandma Stella took the spotlight. As I was trying to get my observation of her, I noticed she was a woman of style too. She's wearing this lavish hat adorned with a single dyed ostrich feather and she seemed like she's very much healthy for an old woman around her age. She almost looked like Queen Elizabeth II except that she had red hair.

By the time the prayer was over, my dad took over the reins again. He raised his glass for a toast.

"Oh, so, who are you again? Are you the son of Ezekiel?" As we all took our seat, the woman beside me began entertaining me again. "You definitely look like him."

"Ezekiel? No, I-I'm not." I shook my head in confusion.

The woman looked over at my dad who was speaking once again and then she quickly turned back to look at me. "Oh, shi... Sorry."

Immediately, I knew the dots just connected in her mind. "Yeah..." I smiled in a very awkward fashion.

Things suddenly became awkward and Mila just went fascinatingly quiet. It was very telling of how I think the few other people in this gathering would treat eventually me. I don't know what's running through her mind but I'm guessing she's thoroughly confused and that she's probably trying to figure out where the heck did I came from.