"Does it matter what I want?" His fingers stopped moving and got replaced by his warm palms resting on the small of my back. "You are getting what you want."

Was I though? In theory, he did do what I asked him to do. But knowing he only did this because I asked him annoyed me. He would never have done this if I hadn't tricked him.

What I truly wanted was for him to give in to me. How would he be if he let his guard down? A wall that was harder to break down than getting into the main estate of the president of North freaking Korea.

Even now, as I was sitting on his erection with my bare ass, he didn't budge. He had the unshakable strength of will of a fucking monk.

"So if I want more.. you'll let me?" I plucked on the hairs above his nape, wrapping a strand around my finger. I've flirted with the school librarian once—which was an eighty-year-old spinster that looked more dead than alive. She was definitely on the revived side when I winked at her. To get to my point, that felt like a walk in the park compared to Lee.

"And what more do you want?"

Everything.

Actions spoke louder than words, right? That's why I let one hand squeeze its way between my body and his to get to Lee's crotch. Feeling his warm and very hard cock against my palm made me quiver. New things thrilled me. Groping my enemy was something I could add to my weird-kinks-list.

As I wiggled my way to get better access, Lee huffed out a restrained breath. I lifted my hand to get beneath the waistband of his joggers and got surprised he wasn't wearing any underwear. My fingertips went through a dust of hair, and imagining him with a perfect trim down there aroused me on another level.

But that was where the fun ended. Lee got ahold of my wrist and took my exploring hand out of his sweats. He yanked me closer to him, forcing me to use my free arm to catch myself against his chest and hold myself up.

"Is this what you do with Yang?" he grumbled. His eyes were burning and a muscle ticked in his jaw, seeming to hold something in.

A frown appeared on my forehead. "What do you mean?"

"Do you pleasure him with your hands like that? Or does that foul mouth of yours do all the work? I thought it was a one-way street." Dark energy seeped out of him, invading me. The grip on my wrist was getting painful, but I was too entranced by his face to care. Lee had an odd switch when it came to Yang. I lost count by now of how many times he lost his cool. 

"No, I haven't returned the favor."

"Then stop touching me."

"What?"

"The deal was I'd take Yang's place as a friend. You made it clear he does the work in this weird relationship you have with him, so there is no reason to grope me like that."

I was scrambling for words. He was hard but he didn't want to get off? What the fuck was his problem? When my ego was finally put back together, Lee decided to squash it again like a fucking grape.

"Fine. Whatever." I felt a sudden embarrassment rise in me; I was literally naked on his lap trying to touch him and got blown off. And it made me scramble off of him, grasping the towel from the ground, and disappear into the bathroom. Never in my adult life were my cheeks painted this pink. So I made sure of it that the shower was hot enough to turn my whole body red, erasing the evidence. I hated that man with a passion.

"Which room are you staying in?" Lee followed me a few minutes after my sprint out. He leaned against the wooden divider, shamelessly checking me out. Once again, for the people in the back, I was comfortable with my body; I knew I was hot. But right now, I wasn't very happy to have him watch me like that. And being the uncontrollable horny ass I was, it fucking turned me on. So I faced the wall, grumbling a train of curse words to myself, and lowered the temperature with a faint hope it would lower my dick as well.