Join Me

A/N: Here's a story about what would've happened if the reader stayed in closet like Henry had asked her to. Hope you'll enjoy it!

It all happened so fast. One minute you were in the boiler room helping Henry remove his soteria and then the next thing you know, you and him are being chased by guards. Both of you managed to get away from the guards in the boiler room, but by the time you and Henry made it to the hallway more guards came in, blocking the pathway.

"Where do you think you're going?!" One of the guards demanded. You quickly turned around hoping that you and Henry could escape from the other side, but that's when the guards from the boiler room came running out. There was no where else to go, you and Henry were completely surrounded.

"On the walls now! Both of you!" The guard yelled, while the other guards started getting their tasers ready. Instead of feeling afraid like most people would, you were actually getting furious. You are sick of being tortured by those guards, you are sick of being a prisoner here and most all you've had enough of them hurting Henry. You are not going to let them or anyone hurt Henry ever again. The both of you are so close to freedom now, you've come this far so there's no way, you're going to let anyone get in the way.

Right when you were about to start attacking the guards, Henry grabbed your hand and stopped you.
"No." He shakes his head.
"I've got this." He says, then turned to face the guards while they just snickered. You looked up at him and gave him a confused look and wondered how on earth was he going to stop all those guards. Then just as the guards started to move closer, Henry raised his arm and sent two of them flying into the wall. Another guard got thrown into the ceiling, then the rest of them got thrown into more walls.

The remaining guard stood there shaking and pleaded for his life. Henry looked at the guard for a moment then just like that, he tilted his head and the guard dropped to the floor. You just stood there with a shocked look on your face, you couldn't believe it.. Henry has powers just like you.

Henry looked down at the guards lifeless body, then he looked back at you.
"Come with me." He gently grabbed your hand and took you into a nearby closet, after he closed the door he turned around to face you.
"Wait here, don't move, I'm going to find us another way out." Before he could leave, you grabbed his hands.
"W-Wait? H-how did you?" You stammered.

"Like I said, we're alike, you and I." He slowly pulled up his sleeve and revealed a numbered tattoo on his wrist that said 001. You gently traced the tattoo with your fingertips then looked back up at him to see a devilish smile on his face.
"Just wait here okay? I promise I'll be right back." He says reassuringly. You looked at him again and nodded. Henry gave you a proud smile, before he left, he moved closer to you and pressed a quick kiss onto your forehead. He gave you another smile, then he closed the door and left leaving you alone in the closet.

After a few minutes of waiting, the alarm suddenly started going off and you could hear the sounds of people screaming. You could also see lights flashing from underneath the closet door. Your heart started pounding, while the sound of that blaring alarm was awful to listen to, what was scaring you the most were those screams.. What also didn't help was that you could hear a few people screaming Henry's name..

Oh god... what's he doing out there..? You started to get a horrible feeling in your gut. You wanted to see what was going on, but you were too scared to leave the closet so instead, you decided to use your mind to locate Henry. You closed your eyes, then once you located him, you were absolutely horrified. You couldn't believe what you were seeing.. Henry.. he was killing everyone and he was covered in blood.. he looked so different.. you hardly recognise him now.

Panic started flooding through your mind. You had so many questions.. Why did he ask you to wait for him? Is he going to just leave you here? Or is he going to kill you when he gets back? You don't want to risk becoming his next victim, so you sat yourself on the floor then used your powers to keep the door locked.