xi. | meeting an original

chapter 11

chapter 11

Now did you think it all through?
All these things will catch up to you
And time can heal, but this won't
So if you come in my way, just don't

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So! Tell us about the big witchy plan you've been cooking up." Caroline said, resting her head on her hands, her elbows bent on one of the tables in the Mystic Grill.

"Yeah, BonBon. I finally wanna see some witchy action." Jade interjected, copying the position of her sister. After a moment, she turned her head slightly to one side and said in a hushed voice. "Can you blow someone's head off?" A smirk was slowly appearing on her lips.

"Okay, okay." Bonnie muttered, turning her attention to the two Forbes sisters sitting across from her. Their current positions made them look like literal twins, it gave Bonnie the creeps. In appearance, the main similarities were their blonde hair of the same light color, although in Caroline's case it reached slightly below her shoulders, and in Jade's case it reached slightly above her waist, much less curly than her younger sister's. But the eyes. Yes. Their eyes might as well have been the same, the same turbulent dark blue color that looked identical to the ocean during a storm, matching their personalities perfectly.

Bonnie glanced at Jade, her previous question still hanging in the air. She leaned slightly toward the blonde and said in a low voice. "And yes, I can." A knowing smile on her lips.

Jade matched her face to the young Bennet and whispered with a grin. "Badass."

Bonnie huffed with a smile and crossed her arms on the table, eyeing the two of them. "The plan is Luka. I'm gonna ask him to tell me what he knows."

Jade twisted her face in a grimace. "The treacherous Wizard of Oz?"

Caroline raised her eyebrows, nodding towards Jade. "He's not gonna tell you anything." She said, cocking her head to one side.

"I didn't say he was gonna have a choice." Bonnie said with a toothy grin on her face, voice full of confidence. Caroline raised her eyebrows, surpised. Then, she saw Matt and waved to him with a small smile.

"Bonnie Bennet." Jade gasped. "You just jumped in my charts." She said with a click of her tongue, looking impressed. Bonnie huffed a laugh, amused. Jade looked at her sister with a smile, but saw that she wasn't looking at them, and that her smile was gone off her face. Jade and Bonnie furrowed their eyebrows and followed Caroline's trail of vision. They saw Matt Donovan giving her the cold shoulder.

"And what the fuck is his problem?" Jade grumbled, scanning the blonde boy with a distasteful look. Bonnie nodded toward Jade and looked at Caroline puzzingly.

"I don't know, I thought we..." Caroline trailed off, her eyes not leaving Matt. "I don't know." She sighed with defeat.

"Um, he probably thinks you blew him off yesterday." Bonnie side-eyed Caroline. "You know, with trying to stay alive and all that."