0.i | safe house

chapter 0

chapter 0.1

Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong
You're enchained by your own sorrow
In your eyes there is no hope for tomorrow
How I hate to see you like this
Chiquitita, tell me the truth
I'm a shoulder you can cry on
Your best friend, I'm the one you must rely on

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Oh well, enough about this shit. She'a fifteen now, and baby-not-so-baby Caroline is eleven. The same age as Jade when da━no. Nothing like that. She's on her way to the abandoned house to meet up with Vicki.

They started to meet in the same house for some time now. The old Fell's mansion.

They found it one time when they were on their walks after school, while pretending to have additional classes. Father still despised Vicki and her family, and when the brown hair girl accidentally seen Jade'a scars and bruises and discovered the reason behind them, she came up with a plan - they would pretend to attend additional classes, so they could have some more time alone after school, beyond Mr. Forbes' knowledge. He wasn't around this much as before, so whatever. They were chasing each other in the forest, when they stumbled upon an old fence, and a massive, rotten building behind it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

july, 2002

"Oh shit, it's much bigger in person." Vicki breathed, wide eyed staring in awe.

Said past mansion stood tall, possible two or three floors. Around the grand main door were remains of tall columns, leaves scattered everywhere. The whole building in a color of a faded blue. Exterior walls all cracked, holes visible in places. Almost all of the huge windows were cracked, the lowering sun shining in them.

„That's what she said." Jade bickered, already putting her foot in the hole of a metal fence, ready to jump over.

"You're so not funny." Vicki responded, also preparing to jump the fence.

„So what? No „omg Forbes there could be mice here! Eww! Let's just go home and drink tea and watch some stupid romantic movie"?" Jade exclaimed already on the ground of the opposite side of the fence.

The Donovan girl blinked at her best friend, clear annoyance in her voice. "I think your pea sized brain confused me with the Gilbert bitch. Did I hit you too hard on the head in the woods?" She asked jumping right next to the blond.

Jade tilted her head and examined her in a mocking manner. "All in all, you kind of look like her. It's kinda scary."

Vicki didn't bother responding, she just slapped her head twice as hard as in the woods and started to walk towards one of the lowest windows. She suddenly stopped and said.