Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Was that too rough for you? I can go gentler," Krist asks, worried about his rough handling. 

Singto shakes his head with a smile. "It was perfect, just the way I wanted. You can even go rougher ... Umm, if you want..." 

"Ohh? Someone is being naughty tonight," Krist teases, his eyes growing darker with an evil glint. "Should I surprise you? Or shall we list out another play?" 

Singto gulps at Krist's suggestive gaze. Somehow, he has started to regret giving the surprise factor to Krist for all of their private time. Since he has always taken the lead in their first six months of marriage, it is only fair that Krist has his share of turns. 

It would have seemed he had been taking advantage of all his surprises, giving Singto no room for arguments. His dominance and assertiveness grew as he rather enjoyed having a say in their sex life, not that he preferred topping. That is a whole other story. He preferred being the one in power. 

"I'm good with either, baby. It's your call," Singto smiles. "I trust you." 

Krist sighs in happiness, taking a moment to squeeze his husband with love. No matter how many sides of him he discovered or uncovered, Singto accepts them all. His temper, his kinks, his emotions, his stubbornness, and even his insecurities... He does not know how many times he is able to fall more in love with his husband. 

"Baby?" Singto blinks. Krist is quiet. 

His baby call gets him everytime. Krist tries hard not to melt into mush at the endearing nickname. When he hears it, he beams so wide his dimples pop out and Singto coos more at the sight. Somehow, he has a weakness in those dimples.

"Mmm?" Krist turns his attention to Singto. "Yes, P'Sing?" 

Singto fidgets his fingers in circles as they wrinkle Krist's white t-shirt. He likes the little nickname Krist gives him. P'Sing. "Umm, are you okay? You turned quiet." 

"I was thinking of you," Krist pecks Singto's lips lightly. "And how many times you made me fall in love." 

"Kristtttt," Singto whines with a red face. He hides his face in Krist's chest, bashful of the words. 

"Awww... See? So adorable~" Krist swoons, giving Singto another kiss. "Makes me wanna eat you up." 

"Well, why aren't you then?" Singto says pointedly. He has been waiting for a while. Some part of him is eager. Krist laughs and hops off the bed. He takes off his shirt before changing his demeanour. 

"Off the bed." 

Krist orders sternly. Singto jumps off the bed and stands in place, waiting for instructions. 

"Kneel." 

Krist orders again. Singto immediately drops to his knees, his head down. Krist takes a step forward, laying his hand on Singto's head. 

"Good boy." 

Singto bites his lip and smiles. Enjoying the feeling of the hand patting his head, Singto feels a gentle lift. His eyes tilt to Krist's eyes. Their eyes meet, Singto full of trust and Krist full of love. 

"Now, tell me," Krist says softly but firmly. "What do you want? What does this good boy want?" 

"Singto wants... to be held roughly. Singto wants... to be claimed and marked. Singto wants... to give everything he has." 

Singto whispers like a breezy wind echoing through the room. He keeps his gaze on Krist, not breaking their stare. Krist stares back at Singto, his eyes void of emotions. 

Slowly, Singto sees a change in Krist. His eyes sparkle and darken. Krist pulls away his hand from Singto and walks to an armchair in the corner. He sits down without breaking his stare with Singto, watching him kneel as he is.