A Bedtime Story

Singto's POV
"Let me tell you the story of how I met you," Krist giggles with sparkling eyes. His childlike expression just makes me want to hug him tightly. He is too cute for this world.

I lean back onto the bed frame, fixing a stare on my little boy. Krist's honest bubbly side is oozing out excitedly. My favourite feature is definitely his dimple.

"P'Sing!" Krist whines with a pout. "You're not listening to me!"

"Sorry love, I'm listening." I pull him to lie down on my lap so I touch him while looking at his expression as he explains the story. Krist blushes pink and shows his dimple again.

So cute!

"As I said, we met at university. P'Kimmon was asking for me so I went over to his table. And then, I heard you calling him and saw you for the first time..."

I frown a little. I don't remember seeing Krist, ever. I mean, I should at least have a first impression, right?

"You had this serious expression on your face. It was so weird," Krist reminiscences with a giggle. "When you left, I went over and we made eye contact. A-and then, you smiled at me."

I frown again. I really had no memory of meeting him. Did I smile at him? Really? I look back at Krist, his blushing cheeks appearing again with a dazed smile.

"That was the first time I experienced a butterfly feeling..." Krist mumbles. His fingers circle my palm, little touches jolt like electricity.

"After that meeting, I sort of forgot about you. Until we meet again during a fight outside a convenience store. Do you remember that?" Krist tilts his head.

I somewhat remember fighting because I was stressed about speaking publicly in a royal event. Was that it?

"P'Sing... you punched them and pulled me to run away. Only then, did I realise it was you. Cos you had a black cap so it made it hard to see your face. Y-you look really handsome though..." Krist slips his hand in mine, beaming at me adorably. I pinch his cheek unknowingly.

"Don't stay out too late..." Krist recites. "That's what you said to me before you left."

Huh?? Did I say that? What was I thinking? A hero? So embarrassing!

I shake my thoughts out and find Krist smiling in a daze, having a lovesick smile. I grin, happy to see his feelings for me. How didn't I see this sooner? I bend down and plant a kiss on Krist's forehead. He blinks rapidly and blinks slower at me. I smile helplessly. He blushes again.

"So

"So... Was that when you knew you liked me?" I play with his soft fringe laying on his forehead. He giggles again. God, I really love that sound.

"No, P'Sing... We met again during an official event about two years ago. Mother brought me to meet people and mingle. P'Kimmon noticed me first and called out to me. And then, he introduced us. That was when I knew you are P'Kimmon's brother and your name is Singto."