Robert: That's very nice of you, my love.

Pruit: Thank you my daughter. I am thrilled to know that you will continue to carry our family name in the history of the fire department.

Pruit hugged his daughter.

Vic was also reflecting on everything she was witnessing and then realized that Lucas wasn't surprised, but she couldn't ask him anything since she was in front of everyone.

Travis was excited about the news and didn't miss the opportunity to drop his curious questions:

Travis: If you guys were together since that time, don't tell me you used the station to date?

Jack: Of course they didn't. We are there all the time and we never witness anything. I think that all that we are witnessing is just a theater.

Travis: Dear Jack, if you look at the twinkle in these two's eyes, you'll understand that this is no theater. They're in love and I wonder why we never saw it.

Andy was laughing at the speculation.

Andy: You guys are very curious but not very observant. Robert and I have dated many times inside the station.

Pruit: I'm surprised no one saw the signs. I already knew everything long before they told me.

Dean: Captain Herrera, so you knew and didn't tell us?

Pruit: It was their secret, not mine. But what matters to me now is just seeing my daughter happy and with a husband who loves and respects her.

The questions continued and many wanted to know how they met and when this all started. Andy and Robert said that at another opportunity they would answer these questions, but that at the moment they just wanted to enjoy the party and dance.

Vic was still bothered by the fact that Lucas didn't show any surprise. So, she couldn't resist and decided to ask in front of everyone:

Vic: Chief Ripley, you don't seem surprised. Did you know all this?

Lucas: Yes. I was even their best man at their wedding ceremony.

Ryan: And me too.

At that moment, Lucas saw the team's good acceptance about Andy being married to her superior and so he decided it was time to reveal his secret too.

Lucas: I want to take advantage of everyone here to congratulate my friend Sully and also Andy, who is now like part of my family too.

He greeted the two and continued to say:

Lucas: And at this point I also want to say that they are not the only ones who have kept secrets. When Andy threw the bouquet of flowers, I caught it and that same week I married the woman of my life. It was a simple wedding, just at the registry office, but it represents an eternal union that I will have with the woman I love.

Vic couldn't believe what was happening. They hadn't planned on telling anyone so as not to get in the way of Lucas' promotion.

Pruit: Oh! And do we get to know who this special woman is or will it remain a secret?

Lucas: My wife is here with us. Victoria Hughes is the woman I want to be with every day of my life.

Lucas then pulled her by the arm and gave her a kiss, leaving everyone as surprised as when Andy and Robert arrived hand in hand.

Ben: Wow!! I never imagined that we would have so many revelations tonight.

Bailey: In so many years at Grey Sloan, I thought I'd seen it all, but two secret weddings at the same time, I've never seen it.