"Harder," i whisper; he slams into me and grabs my throat.

"Louder," he demands.

My eyes roll into the back of my head as he slams into me once more meeting my g-spot, "Harder."

In seconds i'm lifted from the sink; spun around and my hands are pressed against the sink. He lined himself up, gripping my ass bringing his hand out he lays a loud smack against my cheek. I moan out, another smack jolts me forward. He presses his dick back inside of me; every thrust slams me against the counter top; my nipples hardening on the cold bench. With every thrust comes with another smack to my ass, leaving it red raw. He groans when i moan out his name loudly.

"Cum for me baby girl," he demands; he thrusts into me harder hitting my g-spot. He fills me completely, fitting inside of me like the perfect puzzle piece. Tingles spread across my body as i feel my stomach fizzle as i come close to completion.

"Oh my god," i moan out as i'm pushed over the edge; he slams into me two more times riding out my climax before he falls onto my back finishing inside of me.

"Stand up," i do as i'm told and i turn around watching him with dazed eyes, my professor moves away from me and walks to the corner of the bathroom.

He takes a paper towel and gets to his knees in front of me wiping away the wetness that dripped down my leg, his cum ran down my thigh and i had thanked the lords for being on birth control since I was sixteen. After he helps me fix myself up he gets dressed; i watch as his abs are covered up by his shirt. Gulping at the thought of him defiling me in this bathroom with his mask on, i would be thinking about this for the next few weeks. He looks at me with a small smile, how can someone who can fuck me so rough look at me with such an adorable smile. I turn to the mirror and fix my makeup; brush my hair out with my fingers and i ensure my dress is sitting properly on my body.

"You look beautiful," he speaks stepping behind me coming into my view through the mirror, he pushes my hair to the side and leaves a kiss on my neck, "We better go out to your friends."

Before i could stop myself i turn to him, "What are we?" for a moment i regret asking the question but it slipped from my drunk mouth; concern flashes in his eyes.

"We?" He asks before it clicks into his head, "We are whatever you are comfortable with."

I sigh leaning against the sink, "I don't want to stop you if you want to sleep with other women, i understand that you are very attractive and probably have ladies throwing themselves at you and you could change your mind and want someone your ag-."

"You," he shuts me up, "All i want is you Zoe." I look down at my feet, his hand comes up underneath my chin and he leans down kissing me gently, "It's up to you what you want us to be because i have already made up my mind."

"What if-."

He growls, "Zoe i've been thinking about you for god knows how long, theres no what ifs. I know what i want and that's you."

"You're my professor," I remind him, "How do we work around that? And no you aren't quitting." He enjoyed it and i wasn't going to be the reason he quits.

He whispers, "No one has to know, you can tell Penny and Jackson if you can trust them but i have no worries about us being a secret even though i would rather be exclusive for the reasons of other men but i can easily kill them if they touch you."

I laugh, "You can't kill every guy that touches me."

"Want to make a bet?" He says seriously, "You're mine Zoe and no one touches what is mine."

I nod not wanting to anger him, "Okay."

"So what is it that you want?" He asks; his mask slightly crooked. I lift my hands up and fix it up with a smile.