Chapter Six

Never let a fool kiss you, or a kiss fool you. - Joey Adams

______________

I HAD never been one to enjoy double dating; it's uncomfortable for either the couple or the two other people who have to sit and listen to the friends talk instead of them communicating with the one they are on a date with. I've had my fair share of double dates and even blind dates; i went on a few when i was with David and Penny had Josh -the married man- it ended up being David and Josh talking the whole time and Pen and I sat looking at them feeling the third wheels. It should of been a red flag then but we thought they were our forever partners, definitely blinded by lust. It's ironic to think David ended up cheating on me and Josh was married; how unlucky can we get.

The weekend came up quickly; I had avoided all run-ins with Price outside of class time. We barely even spoke during lessons because I didn't bring any attention to myself and I never looked at him. Even though he was my professor; being that I had dreamt about sleeping with him again even going as far as imagining him when having sex with other guys it was hard to not look at him, day dream or get caught up in his eyes. The sex with him was all that I had ever thought about for the longest time; now he was my teacher it sounded disgusting in my head but it was so tempting still. I'd lay awake pleasuring myself thinking about him slamming me into his desk and driving into me so hard with the risk of a student or another professor walking in and finding us. His words from the party constantly rang through my head, sending shivers down my spine and the dirty thought of him calling me horrible names while he dove into me hard and fast.

I snap out of my daydream when I realise we had made it to the bowling ally, Pen had insisted on me spending time with Zac so I could be her 'red flag detector' because she didn't want to go through another heart break again. The only red flag I have about this hang out is the fact Penny had decided to set me up on a blind date; I begged her to just tell me who it is and every time I did her smile would grow bigger as if she was pulling off the greatest prank. We walk inside the bowling joint; it was decked out in retro lights, pink and white seating with records hanging on the walls.

A giant Elvis cut out sat in a corner, people with their children eating Dagwood dogs and delicious looking milkshakes that made my stomach grumble. I almost had forgotten about the blind date until Penny grabbed my arm and pointed over towards a booth where I could see Zac facing us. The other person across from him hadn't bothered to turn around, Penny drags us over towards him Zac looking at us as we approach a beautiful smile appears on his face. A noticeable glint in his eye as he scans Penny's body looking her up and down; my own smile grows as my heart soars with how captured he is by her. He looked at her as if she was the only girl in this place; it made me wish i could have the same thing.

"Hey Zo," I look towards the other person sat at the booth and i am surprised to find Randy.

"Randy? Hi?" I say slowly, questioning why he was here.

He laughs, "I'm guessing Penny didn't tell you that i'm your date for today."

I look over at her slowly, my teeth grind together in a surge of anger, "No. No she did not."

She puts her hands up defensively, "Hey, it's not my fault you guys have serious sexual tension between you."

I smack her arm and look back at Randy who has a smart ass grin on his face, "I can leave if you want."

I shake my head sliding into the booth next to him, "Don't be silly."

Penny wiggles her eyebrows at me from across the booth; Zac places a hand around her shoulder and gently lands a kiss on her forehead before whispering something in her ear.