It's a Party

19:35
Isoko Mari
Remember that we're meeting here for the study session tomorrow!
And the little party afterward!

19:35
Isoko Mari
The place said that they allow outside food and drink to be brought in for reserved party rooms, so if you have a snack or drink you want to bring, feel free to!

19:36
Kaminari Denki ⚡⚡
I got the weed covered

19:36
Iida Tenya👓
There will be no illegal substances allowed!

19:36
Ashido Mina👽👄
Hell yeah

19:36
Satou Rikidou 🍰
😂😂 I can bring some cupcakes for everyone else

19:37
Tsu 🐸
I can bring some drinks if somebody else wants to help

19:37
Bakugou Katsuki 💥💥
GET ME THE HELL OFF THIS STUPID CHAT

19:37
Shouji Mezou 🐙
I can help with the drinks

You prop your phone up on the counter and let the group chat sort itself out. It's probably a bad idea to have all their chaotic energy compiled into one group, but it'll be nice to keep everybody informed, especially if you're going to have things like the study session in the future. Ashido was going to make a chat sooner or later, anyway. She thrives off chaos. And besides, you spent so much time assigning them personalized emojis that it's too late to go back on everything.

You return to making your cookies for tomorrow. The party place has pizza you and Yaomomo were wondering about ordering for the entire class, but from the looks of the group chat's endless stream, everybody is bringing so much food that you should at least be good until the party begins. You'd have to see how much everyone eats before deciding. Quirky Love plays on the television instead of music, for once, but you only half-listen to it. The plants are more invested in it than you are. They like watching their drama shows, the weirdos.

It's drizzling outside, and you have your terrace door open to let in some of the fresh, sweet, humid air. Whatever rain that does make its way indoors can be easily removed. Outside, the dark, early night air makes the city lights shine brighter.

You put the cookies in the oven and take a seat at the counter, opening up your laptop. The group chat continues to roll so quickly that it's impossible to keep up with the entire conversation.

19:45
Todoroki Shouto 🔥
What should I bring

19:45
Kaminari Denki ⚡⚡
That fine booty 😘😘

19:45
Yaomomo 💕💕
We could always use some salty food!

19:45
Sero Hanta 😁
That ass

19:45
Sero Hanta 😁
Wait why do I have that emoji

19:45
Isoko Mari
Because I couldn't find tape 😭

19:45
Isoko Mari
Also, you have a great grin

19:46
Sero Hanta 😁
I know right??

You go to type out another response, but the doorbell buzzes. You look up and frown. It's kind of late, and you didn't order anything to eat.

"Now who is that?" you ask the nearest plant, a small lemon button fern named Francis. Her leaves quiver in response. Your frown deepens. "No. It's not." Another quiver. "No, you're being silly. It's not."