Your Quirk

You glide into a form similar to the nightmare one, but it's smaller, sleeker, and less terrifying. It has no tentacles and is back down to four limbs, but it helps you maximize your quirk while not having to worry about sustaining all the different kind of cells in your body. You stop seeing through two eyes and instead see in a three-sixty, everywhere kind of view.

Midoriya has tears in his eyes when you catch up to him. They fill with a small sort of shock when they catch sight of you, but he doesn't stop, and neither do you.

All Might isn't smiling when he sees the two of you dummies running straight toward him, heads filled with the notion that you can somehow help. But, in a way, you can.

You burst ahead of Midoriya and aim for the portal villain, who has moved in the way to block you off. With no time to form vocal cords, you leap soundlessly. Just as you expected, he forms a portal right in front of him to send you spiraling out of the way.

But you divide yourself in half, moving both parts around the edge of the portal, and return to a whole form with your unnatural limbs wrapped around the villain's body. He has one, after all, and—

"GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY, DEKU!"

Well fuck, of course he had to show up.

The explosion, thankfully, does little but jostle you around. Because of your three-sixty vision, you're able to reappear on the villain's back, maw latching firmly onto where his throat is while Bakugou sends the two of you flying several feet backward.

"HUH? JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Bakugou yells when he sees that he's not the main hero of the day. You have the portal villain on the ground, mouth still gripping him and one of your clawed hands pressed firmly on his chest.

A single eye briefly forms on your head to show Bakugou that it's you. He's surprised for a moment, but he's quick to return to a scowl. "SINCE WHEN THE HELL CAN YOU DO THAT?"

Todoroki and Kirishima are also here to help. You're more than glad, because despite what some of these dumbasses may think, groups do better than a single person.

Maybe All Might needs to learn that lesson, too.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told me you're here because you think you can kill All Might," Todoroki says, deadpan as always. Beyond the villain you're incapacitating, you can still sense a storm under his calm.

All Might manages to get out of the brain villain's grasp thanks to Todoroki. With him safely away from the portal, you take the opportunity to press harder down onto the portal villain's body. Vocal cords form in your throat, and another simple mouth made for talking appears on your neck.

"Close the portals," you command.

"And what shall you do if I don't?" the villain replies, haughty for his circumstance.

"I'll turn your atoms against you."

"A little dark for a hero-in-training, isn't it?"

"Maybe so."

"IF SHE CAN'T DO THE JOB, I'LL BLOW YOU TO TINY FUCKING BITS!"

"Whoa, Isoko," Kirishima says as he joins you and Bakugou. "Is that you?"

The same yellow eye opens again, and the mouth on your neck smiles. He's caught between being creeped out and impressed by it.

"Kurogiri," the hand-villain seethes, "How could you let these brats get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here."

"Heh, you got careless, you dumb villain," Bakugou grins, "thinking that you could hide the whole part of your body in the mist."

"Thinking that I couldn't feel your entire existence, inside and out," you add, and you feel this Kurogiri under you finally squirm. You take the chance to bite down on his neck armor, black teeth sinking a few centimeters in. "Don't you dare move."