I see Zeus mock glare at me, Don't hate me Zeus and stay or me head.

"We heard what you said to Ninja and we don't like it!" He stated I tried but failed to hold my laughter.

1) At Andrews Face.
2) He bowed. I mean that's so over done.
3) Ares was speaking nice about me nicely. Shocker, he could actually be nice? Didn't know what one was possible...
4) 'Ninja' seriously?

"Ares please let me," Poseidon pleaded wow father son talk going to happen.

Ares grunted but stepped aside.

"Andrew you see Percy life hasn't been easy," I stopped him there.

"Dad seriously my life has been great so fun and exciting don't know what all the fuss is about!"

"Son, please, I know you need to be brave for everyone else, but please talk we need to know your okay," all the gods nodded. ALL of the freking gods WOW I must be so loved .

"Gezzzz I'm fine guys perfect just need time," I laughed mentally time, haha I defeated time, opps.

"Okay but also we want to announce something." Zeus said .

Okay, I know I should not have done this but I did anyway, I mean my name is Persassy, "Take the stage Drama Queen," Everyone, I mean everyone, started to laugh, even Zeus chuckled.

"I'll have you know Percy I am a drama KING not QUEEN!" This caused more laughter. Zeus has sass? Well that's a bit out of character for him, eh I'll roll with it.

"Okay back to business," Everything went Silent, "We have decided the law preventing us from seeing our children was kid of stupid" There was loads of 'Really' 'Couldn't tell' and so on.

"SO," Hades said bringing the noise down, "we are getting rid of that rule an visiting our children, or any demigod we wish, *cough* Percy *cough*."

Too say people were shocked would be an understatement but everyone was happy, well not Andrew about the '*cough* Percy *cough*' he looked at me with Anger, Hated and so much more but I didn't dwell on it ... too much.

I mean it's disappointing,I always wanted a sibling and the one I get is a jerk with a baaaad attitude.

A week passed I got visited by at lest one god a day. The campers started to drifted away from me because Andrew was spreading rumours about meand framing me for horrible things, that I would never do. The camp should know that but they don't even the rest of the 7.  It was good to have the gods or else I would have had no one and I haven't been out my cabin in at lest 4 days. Hestia will come and make me food when I need it. She's such a sweet auntie.

--End of flash back--

Now it wasn't the campers stares or them avoiding me that put me in my cabin, the 2nd day back what I saw Annabeth cheating on me, with Andrew that is what got me to stay in my cabin. You might be thinking 'Percy you share a cabin with Andrew' well that would be true, but I kicked him out and now he stays Gods know where and to be honest I don't care just he CAN'T STAY HERE.

I was thinking over everything that happen when there was a knock on the door.

"Percy my boy," Chiron I thought, I let him visit too, "You have been summoned by the gods to Olympus and Hermes will pick you up in front of the big house in 5 minutes," I grunted in response.

'Great, I go out side' *sigh* I got up and dressed and thought about all my quest and mentally laughed at the parts I remember about them.

I walked out to the big house ignoring all the stares from both Greek and Roman.

Once i got there Hermes was all ready there.

"Hey Perce you felling okay?" he asked.

"Hey yeah I'm fine but why have i been summoned?" I try to change the subject about my health.

"Well that would ruin it silly now lets go," He said holding out hi elbow so I could hold on. I close my eyes and when I open them we were on Olympus were I got hugged by most the gods.

"Percy glad you could make it," Apollo said.

"Well it was hard to fit in my scheduled but I managed," I say sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Anyway we have a proposition for you," Zeus stated. I tried to study him but he was impossible to read, I wonder if that's my dyslexia's fault. Has anyone ever researched that cause it actually-

"Percy?!"

"Okay what is it?" I tried to sound polite, but I failed.

"Well ninja," Guess who said this, like seriously, "We have 2 offers but the second depends on the first..."

"Okay and they are?"

"Well the first one is would you like to be a god?" Apollo Asked me .

"Godly-hod? again?"

"Yes so do you accept?" My dad asked.

I look around the gods had a hopeful look like they wanted me to be a god. I thought about it for a minute what do I have to lose I asked myself. Nothing was the answer so I said.

"I accept" ALL the Gods looked overjoyed.

"Well Percy your throne should be ready.." I cut Zeus off, "Throne?"

"Well you will be an Olympian" Apollo said.

"Okay wow " As I said that Zeus stood up and shot a beam of power at me I fell to my knees. Everyone looked at me in aw and fear?

"Percy....how?" my dad asked.

"What?" Me being a seaweed brain didn't know. Seaweed brain... she called me that. I was pulled out my thoughts when my dad answered me still in shock.

"Percy when demigods are turned into minor Gods they pass out, when you turn into an Olympian you fell to your knees"

'WHAT' was my only thought and 'how could this be possible ?'

"Wait you said you had to offers whats the second one?" I asked just remembering.

"Percy the second offers ...................
______________________________________________________________

what should Percy domains be?

did you enjoy?