It's just human nature

Start from the beginning

Their roughhousing caught the students of class1a's attention, they gawked at the two young heroes go after each other like cat and dog (which wasn't too far from the truth) and completely ignore their existence.

Gin and Tachihara watched the two in amusement waiting for them to finish. After they took about five minutes rolling around on the ground struggling with each other they finally realized where they actually were.

Atsushi jumped up red with embarrassment while Akutagawa picked himself up as gracefully as he could and dusted off his clothes.Tachihara looked like he was struggling to hold back his laughter and forced himself to keep quiet. Atsushi gave a shy wave to the students as his partner went to talk with Gin.

"Sorry we're late we kinda got side tracked and lost track of time and well..."

"Yeah yeah did you guys at least clean up before getting here" Tachihara asked instead wiggling his eye brows

This time both boys blushed bright red refusing to look anyone in the eye. A small giggle managed to escape gin as she patted he older brother on the back trying and failing to comfort him.

"Anyway let's get back to the training" atsushi and Akutagawa relaxed as they were so graciously spared from the embarrassment.

"It's gonna be pretty straight forward, there's four of us so five each then. You won't be allowed to use your quirks"

There were many who began to protest and were unsure of this training method. Thankfully their class representatives were able to calm them down enough for them to listen for more instructions.

"Damn I didn't think you'd be this bitchy about it" Tachihara crossed his arms.

"The purpose of this training is to examine your combat skills, we'll also test your weapons handling skills as well but that will be done at a later date. We've wasted enough time let's begin" Akutagawa cut in immediately getting them to comply. Mostly because they were a little afraid of him.

After the students clumsily arranged themselves into groups. This exercise will be similar to the one they had back at ua with Dazai and Chuuya.

First up would be Yoayorozu, koda, Jiro, Sero and Mineta. They were going to go up against gin were honestly was a little creepy since she hadn't said a word since she got there and had a constant blank look on her face.

They went to the middle of the room were they stood opposite to each other, Gin got herself in a battle ready stance as she chose to wait for the students to make the first move.

The five glanced at each other nervously not sure how to go on about this since all had close to no formal combat training.

"You're not gonna win if you just stand their and we don't have all day Gin so make it quick" they heard Tachihara from his spot with the other students.

The it wasn't visible the raven haired female rolled her eyes at the redhead's words and made a quick change of plans.

In a blink of an eye she was already in front the closest student which happened to be Sero. The boy didn't have a chance to react before he was knocked over onto his back. Gin moved on to the others instantly taking Yoayorozu's momentary shock to catch her off guard swiping her off her feet fluidly. The remaining three weren't better off, they tried rushing at her together but she easily dodged any of their advances. She kicked Koda into Jiro toppling them both. Mineta well...

The students gawked thoroughly impressed at her proficiency at facial arts, Midoriya especially. As he watched the fight he tried to analyze her fighting still to try to guess what her quirk might be. He though that it might be more speed related of someone to do with stealth Shia she strangely didn't make a signals sound as she moved.

He's mind raced with multiple theories until he was brought back to reality by an annoyed scoff close to him. Turning he saw Akutagawa coughing into his handkerchief.

"You're wondering what her quirk is aren't you?" He successfully guessed

Midoriya nodded timidly

"Tch well don't bother, she doesn't have one"

Midoriya's worked was turned on it's head once again since coming to Yokohama

"S-she's s-she's q-?"

"Yes she's quirkless. But I warn you not to underestimate her, in the port mafia quirks are only secondary. What truly matters is a persons competence, quirks are genes that are inherited, nowadays it's become the norm. Heroes and villains with powerful quirks dominate the world..."

"Tch it almost makes me sick. Nowadays most people have forgotten the most truly terrifying aspect of being a human being."

"Human nature itself"

This is my first update in a while and I'm trying to do on twice a week now. So I did this chapter on the fly and didn't edit much. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.