Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day, whether it's your first or your 100th

So, reader, this is for my mom:
Dear Mom,
I know this is short, but I dont really feel like crying, so I'm just going to tear up a bit. First off, Happy Mothers Day. I'm glad you had an amazing day. I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for giving me an amazing life. Thank you for all the amazing memories we have shared together. Thank you for raising me to be a strong, independent woman. Thank you for being so supportive of my writing. I want to thank you and dad for taking me to church every Sunday and Wednesday. Im sorry for all the times I fought with you, dad, or sis. If I could sit here and write out every memory I have of us, I would, if I could see here and thank you for everything I would, if I could describe how much I love you I would, but there are not enough words in the world to tell you all these things. So I'll simply say this I love you more than you will ever know. Thank you for my amazing life, and I thank God every day for you.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for sending me this amazing woman I call mom. If I died and you gave me the chance to start my life over with my family or with a new family, I wouldn't change a thing. My family is perfect for me.

In your Precious Holy Name Amen..