The girl frowned because what other choice did she have. "Why don't you just spend the night at my house. I have a guest room you can use." he told her. To him it sounded like an innocent out of the way thing he was offering her. For her though it sounded like so much more. Her heart was pounding in her ears. Hibari was really offering for her to spend the night at his home with him...

"O-okay" she agreed. He nodded his head and offered her his hand this time. He was testing her in his own way to see if she really did trust him. She met his eyes, almost challenging him in her own way as she took his hand. A smirk tugged his lips as a smile graced her as he took her to his home.

It really was a short walk for the pair as they arrived at his house. He opened the front gate and pulled her inside before turning around and locking it. She looked at his house. It looked like many of the cookie cutter houses in the neighborhood. All the lights were off but nothing stood out about it that would make anyone know that it was Hibari's house.

He walked past her and brought her up to the front porch. "Leave your shoes out here." he warned her, opening his door and taking off his own shoes before entering the house. He turned on the light at the entrance so she could see her footing as she stepped out of her heels and into his home. She shut the door behind her but found herself staring at the two story home.

There was nothing in the house that said anything personal. It was easy to tell that this was somewhere Hibari rested his head at night. There was nothing personal to him. "Come on." he told her standing at the base of the stairs. She quickly nodded her head feeling a little speechless as she followed him up the stairs. At the top he turned to the left and opened a door on his right. "Come in." he said, leaving the door open for her.

She entered the room and instantly had to hold back all the feelings she was having. After all, Hibari had just let her into his bedroom. His personal space. "This is your room?" she asked, going over to one of his bookshelves. "Yes." he told her, going over to a set of drawers. She looked at all his books and smiled recognizing some of them from seeing him reading them around the committee room. He had grabbed her a spare pair of his pjs when he noticed her admiring his books. Another smile grazed his lips for he was happy to see her among his things.

She turned her back to him as she looked at his desk. "Are you going to keep staring at me?" she asked him, turning to look at him. He went over and handed her his extra set of pjs. "It'll be uncomfortable for you to sleep in that..." he looked her up and down. "Outfit..." he spat out the word, still not happy with her choice of clothes. "Thank you." she said, taking the clothes from him. She was about to ask him where the bathroom was but he beat her to it by saying, "Next door on your right." he told her. "Thanks" she said and headed to the bathroom.

The girl was walking on clouds. The bathroom at Hibari's house; she could feel her heart pounding and her face flushed. The princess pulled out her phone so she could text Kai her location as he would start to wonder why she wasn't home and why she didn't summon either himself or Miki to come get her. "At Hibari's house. Spending the night..." she stared at the text. Maybe it would be better to lie. She quickly shook her head. No. Kai wouldn't get mad at me for spending the night with Hibari. She sent the message.

Hibari on the other hand didn't realize why his own heart was pounding and why his hands were in a cold sweat. He didn't realize that he was nervous that the girl he cared about was over at his house. He took his chance to change into his lounge clothes while he waited for the girl to finish in his bathroom. He glanced at the clock. She had been in there for a bit and he hadn't heard the water start yet. Was she confused... He got up and went over to the bathroom.

Sakura felt her face heat up more as she got spammed with messages from Kai asking if she was being safe. Was she using protection? Was Hibari being kind to her? Should he stay up in case he needed her at any given moment. The girl held her phone to her forehead wishing that maybe she should have lied. A knock on the door snapped her out of thoughts. "Sakura?" Hibari called her name. She went over and opened the door and blushed.