Ryohei and Tsunayoshi began to freak out a little. Hibari was a force to be reckoned with. And he wasn't easy to calm down either. "Calm down Hibari. I know you're angry but..." Yamamoto tried to step in. "You're in the way." Hibari simply stated. "Don't stand in front of me." he swung ready to strike the baseball player. But Yamamoto saw the trajectory of the attack, sidestepped, dodged the attack, and ended up behind Hibari, grabbing his other tonfa. Sakura gasped because Yamamoto moved so fast. She hadn't seen that from him before. Even Hibari seemed a little surprised by that. "That long-hair is my opponent. Please be patient a little while longer." he asked his upperclassman.

Everyone seemed surprised by Yamamoto's sudden quick steps. "If you're going to get in the way, I don't care who you are. I'll bite you to death." Hibari turned and fully faced Yamamoto. "Oh crap. I made him mad." Yamamoto panicked a little. "Hibari-san!" Tsunayoshi yelled. "Please wait a moment." Hibari glared at Yamamoto. "Ciaossu Hibari'' Reborn greeted the third year.

"The baby? Sorry, but I'm busy at the moment" Hibari brushed him off. "Although it's fine if you let loose here, you might lose an even greater chance to enjoy yourself." That caught Hibari's attention. "A greater chance?" he asked. "It's not immediately possible but if you bear with it now and participate in the scramble battle for the rings, you might be able to fight Rokudo Mukuro again in the near future." Reborn tempted him.

That comment caught both Sakura and Tsunayoshi's attention. Of course Hibari was interested in this as well. He still hadn't settled the score with the illusionist and wanted to pay him back. He hummed, "really?" he asked, greatly interested now. Sakura took this chance and touched Hibari's other arm. "Kyoya." She used his first name. He glanced at her then back at the twins allowing her to keep touching him. "All of the damages to the school building must be repaired." he told the twins, turning his back to them. "Yes, we the Cervello will be responsible for that." she promised him.

"Is that so...I've changed my mind." He grabbed Sakura's hand and pulled her along. "Let's go Sakura." he told her before stopping at the staircase. "Don't lose to the one over there before my turn comes around." he ordered Yamamoto. "See you." he told all of them before descending. Sakura waved bye as well and allowed Hibari to drag her along.

He didn't say anything to her as they exited the school building but one thing he did do was not let go of her hand. He hasn't realized it but seeing her okay and after so long felt good. It was like the day he saw her at the nurse's office. Sakura on the other hand could feel the blush on her face and if it wasn't dark out, Hibari would see it as well.

Hibari led her outside of school grounds and down the street. At first she thought he was going to walk her home but then he stopped and tightened his grip on her hand. "What were you doing there?" he demanded. She stepped closer to him so that they could meet eye to eye. "The Vongola is a mafia that I am associated with. I went there to show my support for them." she explained. He frowned as he looked at her.

He suddenly realized he didn't like her in heels. That allowed her to be the same height as him and he wasn't happy about that. He liked it better when she was shorter than him. "You weren't in any danger?" he questioned her. She chuckled and pulled her hand out his and leaned closer to him looking up at him. "Were you worried about me?" she teasingly asked him. He met her brown eyes and answered, "Yes."

Her eyes widened this time for that wasn't an answer she was expecting. She blushed and turned away from him but Hibari wasn't afraid of her shying awaying. He was afraid of her getting hurt and now that he was going to be involved in this scrambled he had to be certain that she wouldn't. "Sakura." he called her name causing her to stiffen up. He smiled a little to himself. He wanted to hold her hand again. "It's late. You should sleepover at your friend's house." he commented. She pulled out her phone and frowned. Hibari was right, it was late and there was no way Yuna would answer her phone. "It's okay. I'll call my driver." She said going to text him but Hibari stopped her, "It'll still take them 30 minutes to get here." He reminded her how far she lived from the school.