It really really hurts 🦵😬

Start from the beginning

** the DELUCA Bishop have JUMBO ONES ) ⬇️

** Everyone else is calmly playing outside in the yard**

Londyn : hemmm pink one pwease!
Mewon one is my favourite ! ( how she. Now pronounce Watermelon)
Scarlett : oh mommy, stay here with momma, I'll go get Londyn a pink one ,
I'm going to cut it in half and talk the other half , is that okay?
Londyn : siiii i share wif Scarley! You Nice big sister!
Carina: that's an excellent idea babe, we share in this house right?
**Scarlett came back with two pieces of a jumbo MR FREEZE, she gave one half to Londyn with a paper towel **
Here you go , Londy ! And I love you too soooo much!
Londyn : ohhh twank youuu Scarley, i love you,
Scarlett: you're welcome Londy, and I love you too,

Ten minutes later
Carina: ohhhhhh my ,
Londyn : momma, I pooped,
Carina: yea , I can smell that, please bring  me  a diaper and your wipes , you know where they are ,
Londyn: siiii, in my changing table cabinet,
Maya: good job baby,

**Carina positioned herself so her leg could be straighted out, she then folded her left leg and she had it against her right thigh**

**Londyn waddles back to the living room and as she did her ponytail was bouncing up and down, **

Here you go momma!
Carina: thank youuu, up la!  ** she picked her up**
Londyn : ohhh momma soooo pretty !
Carina: ohhh baby girl, thank you, you are pretty beautiful too, Ohh let's fix your ponytail shall we?
Londyn : ohhh ywes please momma,
Maya : how's your foot ?
Carina: it hurts like soooo bad
Maya: maybe we should go to the hospital babe, because it's not swelling down... and it's almost 17 h
Carina: siiii , I agree ,
Maya : okay well let's go in the car ...
Carina: wait we have to call someone now.

** she calls her brother, luckily he answered and agreed to come watch her children while Maya drives Carina to the hospital... Londyn is glued to her momma. She was nearby when Carina fell down the stairs... she was playing with her little pink toy cars **

Carina:  babe, it huuuuuurts like hell owwwww

**The rest of the kids all came downstairs to check if their momma was alright, they told them uncle Andrew was coming, and they decided to bring Londyn with them since she didn't want to leave Carina's side ***

17h36
**Andrew made it to Carina's house and he gave his big sister a hug and told her not to worry, he's got everything under control ***

Londyn : bye bye uncle drew , I go wif moms
Andrew: alright, bye bye Londyn girl !
Maya: I'm getting Londyn in her car seat and then I'll pick you up and bring you to the car !
Carina: okay babe, thank youuu fratelino, I hope I DIDNT ruin your evening...
Andrew: ohhh Carina, don't worry, I had nothing planned , keep me posted,
Maya: we will, and thank you again for keeping an eye on the kids while we get Carina's foot check out,