Nahhhh uhhh Londyn !

Wednesday April 25 th

** Maya woke up with the kids, Carina did too, she made them her famous French toast and Maya made them a smoothie, the  kids loved that their moms had different specialties in the kitchen, maya was excellent at SMOOTHIES and Carina was excellent at the making, baking everything! Maya has a little bit of practice with deserts over the years. Thanks to Carina. **

7h32 am
Violet: I wonder if my friends at school watch Naked and afraid !
Scarlett : yea me too, I will ask them today if they do!
It would be so cool if they do, ouhhhh maybe for our next birthday party we can have it NAKED AND AFRAID themed ,
Carina: woahhh, who's going to be here naked ?
Scarlett : noooo momma, you're silly, our next birthday party next year, we can have obstacles just like the real people on N&A !
Carina: ahhhh okay!
Violet: yessssss THATS an EXCELLENT IDEA!!!
Carina: that makes more sense now! And I'm quite relieved
Maya: relieved of what babe?
Carina: oh the girls have already chosen their NINETH BIRTHDAY PARTY THEME
Maya: woahhh really? What is it going to be on?
Violet and Scarlett : naked and afraid, only the obstacles and races obviously, no one is going to be here naked !
Maya: ohhhh alright! Yea that would be weird having a bunch of little nine year old kids all naked and running around our house
Carina: right?
** everyone laughed **
Maya: alright everyone have a great day at school, the bus is here!

7h42 am
**The kids all went outside and on the bus, Londyn waved bye-bye to her siblings**

Maya: okay miss little Princess, what are we going to do today? Just us three?
Londyn : hrmmmm !

**She shrugged her little shoulders up, with her mouth full of blueberry yogurt, Carina was feeding her **

Carina: well it's a beautiful day outside, we could definitely go outside for a walk, and play outside just the three of us, how would that sound?
Londyn : ohhhh siiiii , i wike dis plan momma!
Carina: okay well first we have to finish our breakfast, here's another piece of French toast,
Maya: alright, in the meantime I'll do the dishes , clean up the kitchen island,
Carina: ohhhh thank you soooo much,
Maya: No problem,

Carina: okay baby girl,
Londyn: can i wear my ranger outfit momma pwease pwease?
Carina: ahhhh , i don't think it's a good idea, because it's going to get dirt when we play outside, mommy and I are going to play with you, in our backyard with you, and we don't want to get it all dirty right?
Londyn : No but momma, my fabrite ( how she pronounced Favourite) shirt , pwease pwease momma!
Carina: are you all done eating your breakfast Londyn?
Londyn : yessss ! All done, I want to put my wanger ( how she says Ranger ) shirt on pwease pwease!
Carina: I'm sorry but I said no , no one was wearing it to go to school today Londyn , it's all up in every one's closet !
Londyn : No , momma !
** Carina picked up her daughter and sprinted upstairs. Londyn was extremely upset she was waving her arms around and she even hit Carina in the face, she was kicking her little feet *

Carina: nahhhh uhhhh, ma'am , no hitting! Londyn stop,
Londyn : nooooo !
Carina: okay, then Londyn goes in time out for ONE MINUTE AND THIRTY SECONDS, ( they installed that time out rule when Lorenzo was a little baby boy, each kid goes in timeout , the number of minutes according to their age, three years old, is three minutes in time out)
Maya: okay, what is going on here?
Carina: Londyn stop! hemmm , she wants to wear her ranger shirt, but I told her no multiple times and it's a special shirt, it's not meant to be worn to play outside and she's kicking and wailing her arms around again....
Maya: okay, let me handle this,
Londyn : No mommmy ! I want wanger shirt !
Maya: okay, Londyn come here!
Momma said no, we don't want it to be dirty, and not beautiful anymore right?
Londyn : hrmmmm ** she pouted her little lips and she folded her arms and sat down on the floor in her room **
Maya: okay, Londyn goes in timeout
You didn't listen to momma or to me, so one minute and thirty seconds of time out since you're not two years old yet!
**Londyn sat in timeout for ninety seconds , and she apologized for being a mean little baby, she hugged both of her moms, and she agreed to wear a regular shirt that was meant to be worn to play outside **

13h-16h
Carina and Maya both played outside in their backyard with Londyn.

Carina : aye aye I'm apprehending for July 29 th to come, I don't want to have a terrible two's ... ayyye ayee
Maya : right, but at least she's the last baby so once we're past the terrible two's then we are good ,
Carina: yea, I guess, but in a way , she's the baby of the family,
Maya: yea but that doesn't give her any privileges to get away with things ,
Carina: babe, I obviously know that, okay are we ready to go for a walk?
Londyn : siiii momma ! I ready, I in swoller ( how she pronounces STROLLER)
Carina; yesss , that's right,
Londyn : ohhh wait I want stuffed animals wif me ,
Uhhh dis monkey one and elephant! Okay I ready!
Mommy pick me up pwease!
Maya laughed
Alright let's go !
——-
Carina: okay that's 20 minutes of walking, we can go home now I'm extremely exhausted ,
Maya : ohhh okay, are you okay?
Carina : yea uhhh , we can still play outside with her but I'm not able to walk longer distances anymore, so I don't think it's a good thing to push my limits...
Maya: yea , it's definitely not, it's fine ,
Carina: okay, I'm sorry Bambina!
Maya: don't apologize, it's okay, you know what your limits are and that is okay, we can go back home and play on the slides or in her sandbox or something,
Carina: siii,

16h30
Everyone is now back home from school and from the walk around the neighborhood.

**Carina did some laundry and she drew some more designs for her Katherine Rose collection, Maya vacuum the whole house, then. Carina took a. Nap with Londyn on the couch, the kids came home from school, did their homework, ate a snack, they ate chicken casserole for dinner, and then they relaxed all together and talked about little things here and there ... and by 21 everyone was asleep.**