"The clothes you're wearing are also unique."

At my words, Jenas lowered his head and blankly scanned his clothes.

"I found it in the cabin. It's comfortable."

It seems that Jenas' cabin had modern stuff too, just as I picked up my backpack and sneakers from the South Island's cabin.

"There are other clothes too."

Jenas stared at my clothes and said so. I was embarrassed for a moment.

The dress that bares my calves looks so miserable. The sleeves and the ribbon around the neck are messy too. In addition, it's wet and damp, and although there's no smell, it's very unpleasant.

"Let's change yours too, sister," said Jenas, pointing to my ragged dress.

"Is the cabin near here?"

"Just a minute from here."

At Jenas' words, I bowed my back to pick up my crossbody bag, and then I screamed in pain.

"Huh, ugh."

Jenas looked at me and sighed, put my stuff in my crossbody bag for me, and handed it to me.

"......thank you."

"No problem. Shall we go?"

I quietly followed Jenas. I tried to figure out the location by looking around, but I'm not sure if just looking at it is enough.

'Because the forest looks similar.'

I think I should go up to the high mountain as soon as the sun rises tomorrow and check the location again. If my flare gun was usable, I would have fired a flare into the sky to announce my location, but it's a shame it got wet.

'How can I tell them my location?'

While thinking about that, I looked at the back of Jenas' head again.

"How did you survive? It's very dangerous here. There are even monsters too."

At my question, Jenas glanced back at me and looked up at the sky with a thoughtful face.

"I'm good at running away or hiding," he replied, scratching his temple.

"So am I."

"And I don't have to look for food."

"Huh? Why? Is there a lot of food in the cabin?"

I asked him with a little hope. However, the answer I heard was very unexpected.

"I am a wizard. I can live without eating."

That's why you're wearing a wizard's robe over a hoodie.

But what's even more questionable than that are the words Jenas added after confessing that he was a wizard.

"How can people live without eating? Are all wizards like that? The wizard I know isn't like that."

"I changed my constitution. No one else can do it," he answered very confidently and firmly.

As I was walking with high vigilance, I asked him nervously, "Is that possible......? I don't think it has anything to do with your constitution. The wizard I know couldn't stand hunger, to the point where he wanted to die. Ah, he's also one of the best wizards on the continent."

Jenas did not answer my question. And it wasn't until long afterward that he opened his mouth.

"Sister, I am a genius."

Oh, you have more confidence than I thought.

"He is a genius too," I said, defending Kayden.

Kayden is the youngest archwizard and the youngest Magic Tower lord. Even though his personality is a little weird, he is definitely a genius.