The gem was kept safely inside a steel save which was very technical to open so they found it best to keep it Thier until an elders looks through it and some guards will be assigned but the one of  seven will always be present...... because with the power that the gem holds they can't even trust themselves to an extent how can they trust thier guards....

They all rested well so they can see what more hardships will future enclose...

.....

Morning came and after eating Thier breakfast they all went somewhere to do something...... Taehyung went to check on the armours made for upcoming wars with Hoseok....... Jimin and Yoongi were in a room discussing about thier future.....while Namjoon was guarding the gem and Jin was checking up on the Kings ......and Jungkook has gone on a ride to be honest he missed this place amd the jungle as well........

Both of the Kings were talking in the throne roon discussing something when a guard came in after taking permission to inform them that the elders have arrived..... they immediately allowed them inside . Both of the elders were to bow before Kings but they stopped them amd bowed to them instead...... Jin who was there got shocked looking the respect even king gives to them and bowed too.

King Kim looked at Jin and told him to call the others and Namjoon with the gem who nodded and left to complete his assign task......in less then five minutes every one of them were present there except Jungkook " You told us that there were seven of them but I can clearly see one is missing.....where is he?" One of the elders Adrien asked .

" He has gone on ride that's why he is not present.....we can discuss about the gem...and all the information will be passed on to him " King Jeon said and the elders hummed ..... Namjoon who was carrying the gem gave it to them.....he saw Adrian closing his eyes feeling it and opened his eyes immediately.

" What it is that you get from it Adrien?" King Kim asked to which the other answered " I can feel power lots of power which can only be provided to the protector or by the protector" he said making them confused " How sire...can you explain it to us ?" Yoongi asked to which the older smiled and hummed.....to be honest they were quite intimidated by them and specially Hansung who had a emotionless face on.

" Well only the touch of protector can activate it's power enough to flow out and go to the deserving ones...... that's way you can identify the 6 companion of the protector along with the phoenix and can identify the protector as well " he explained which made them all nod in understanding" that means we can only find the protector of he touches the gem ?" King Kim asked.

" Precisely.....he will also get his tattoo after that as well!"   " But we can't have everyone touch it for our confirmation.....some people of evil intentions can have a huge benefit from that incase they want to steal it or trade it with the enemies " Taehyung said with thought fullness which made everyone drown in thier thought.

" You don't need to do that Prince because when the chosen one and the gem will meet it will be bound to happen you don't need to showcase it for people to touch it because what is bound to happen always happens" Hansung who has been quite all the time spoke in a deep kind of voice to which no one can disagree with and they all nodded defeated .

" As our jobs are done for know we will take our lea- " Andrian was speaking buy was cut off by a voice of a young man who had just entered
" Ah I am sorry for the disturbance and not being present I didn't knew you will visit " Jungkook said while bowing but when he looked up his eyes caught a face and as he looked at the eyes of the person they started glowing green making him mesmerized.....

While King Kim was kinda bewildered.... He knew this means Hansung has seen something about the future of the young prince but his jaw dropped when he saw a smile curling on Hansung lips as he bowed back towards Jungkook who was awkwardly blushing in embarrassment........ but every other person in the room was shocked but Adrian who understood the meaning behind his expression also bowed to Jungkook....

" Tell us Hansung........what did you saw?" King Kim asked not being able to wait for his curious self " He is the one........the one to end all the misery.... the one to give us salvation.... the one to rule over.....he is our p---" his words were cutoff by big horns blowing which made everyone alert.....then barged in a guard who looked distressed and panicked before saying.

" Your majesty we have been attacked!" And he died by a flying arrow making all of them froze....

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed....

Someone commented to make the chapters long..... but I am sorry I can't do that as mostly I don't even have the time to write as well.... I just write and publish....one of my story that I have started is also paused because I don't get time.... I have written only five chapters of that and it is completely paused for quite a while.....so please I am sorry but I can't.........

But you guys can ask me questions about the story and the character I will be more then happy to answer....

And last but not the least..can you guys tell me if the story is missing something or needs anything....that would be a favour....

Thankyou.