"No "

"Then get ready, let's eat dinner outside tonight ".

Hobi smiled at the statement. It's been so long they had dinner outside. Or they took hobi somewhere outside.

"We are not going anywhere with him, if you want we can have dinner outside kook" tae said with his deep voice.

"Why, why don't you wanna take him out tae" jungkook asked out of curiosity.

Hobi literally face palmed, if jungkook knows hobi and tae had fight yesterday while he is showering, hobi will dead by now.

"I don't wanna take somone out, who is not giving me any respect, and place as a husband "

Jungkook looked at hobi with a death glare " did you guyz had a fight "

"Yes, he talked back to me, and he didn't respected me yesterday " tae growled at hobi.

Jungkook eyes got darkened when tae said this. He stood up from his seat and walked to Hobi, who is now shivering slightly.

"What is happening here hoseok,"

"Its--- just " hobi stuttered.

"How many fucking time i told you don't stutter while we talk huh" jungkook took a step forward again.

"I said sorry yesterday, it's just you guys came late, and didn't said anything to me, and i called tae several times he didn't pick up the phone"

"So what ehh, if we don't pick up the phone, if we come late, if we don't give any explanation to you, you will disobey us, and you will talk to us without respect "

"No kook, it's not like that, i just got really worried that's -----" hobi didn't get a chance to complete his words before that a loud thud echoed in the room.

'SLAP'

Yes jungkook slapped hobi on the cheeks. Hobi's eyes filled with tears, he hold his cheeks, and look straight on to kook's eyes.

"I said sorry yesterday kook, am sorry" hobi whimpered slowly. It's paining a lot on his cheeks.

"If you said sorry, it will be enough huh" jungkook again took a step forward, hobi is shivering now.

"Am sorry tae, am at fault, i won't ask anything from now on "

"Why are you talking to him now, " jungkook anger raised at the each steps. He again slapped hobi.

'SLAP'

"That's enough kook, we are geting late, let's go" tae said this without any emotion.

Both of them took there coat and  went from there to attend the board meeting.

Hobi whined lowly, his cheeks are hurting too much. Kook slapped the same cheeks twice. So it's burning his soft little apple cheeks.

Hobi pull himself together and went to his room apply some moisturizer to ease this pain.

When he see his face on the wall mirror his eyes again misted, the tears again started to form on the way.

"Why kook, i said that am sorry ".

It's not the first time jungkook slapped hobi, but everytime hobi experience this he feels like for the first time.

He can't handle the pain.he decided to took a nap. He can't even call his brother and complain about this, what ever happen namjoon will always support tae and kook.

After a few more minutes of surviving  alone, hobi drifted to sleep.

The time went fast, the night came so sudden, hobi is still sleeping.