Raghav who know that this man has invited his death looked at his boss and said,

" Four things Boss."
" And what are they?"
" Mam's name, her birthday, her family and her education."
" Hmm good. And what thing he was trying to search for when You kidnapped him?"

This time Zahir replied,

" Boss, he was trying to get Mam's photo so he can see her and can know how she looks."

The person who tied to the chair knows that he made a mistake by trying to know about the queen and asking for forgiveness.

" King please I am sorry. I just wanted to know who is the girl who captured the king's attention. We have always offered many girls for you to get contracts but you didn't even look at them. So we just wants to know who is the girl"

" DARE YOU COMPARE MY JAAN WITH THE SLUT'S YOU OFFER. SHE IS NOT ONE OF THEM SHE IS MY ANGEL. MY JAAN SHE IS PURE. NOT SOME SLUT."

He roared at the person. Then took a breath and calmed himself. He looked at the person and said that if you wanted to see my angel right you should have asked me.

" Raghav arranges the projector so he can see who my angel is."

Everyone who is present there gets Confused. They know how possessive he is about his things. But here they are talking about the queen then how he can let any random person see.

Ragahv also has the same question but he knows that it's not as simple as it looks. So he obeyed his orders quietly.

When Raghav went to arrange projector he looked at Zahir and asked,

" Zahir Aren't you getting bored?"

He knows his boss wants  to hear he replied accordingly,

" Yes boss"
" Hmm then let's paint something "
" What will you paint, boss?"
" You are also true, let's do one thing; everyone knows me as devil so my Jaan is Angle. So let me write Angel. Being knife and make sure you bring my favorite "
" Yes boss."

After some time he brought what he asked for. Abhimaan took from him and made confused face and said,

" But where will I write?"
" Where ever you want"

He stood up from his seat and went to the person who was tied to the chair.

" This was the hand right from which you tried to get information. But let me tell you what information you get wrong . She was Advika before she met me but now she is my angel. Also this is the hand who was going to leak information then let me help them a little."

Saying he wrote ANGEL on his hand with Knife. The person asked for mercy.

" Please king, please have some mercy. I won't tell anyone who she is. Nor will I try to know how she looks. I will not repeat my mistake."

" Good realization of your mistake. But it's too late. Now now tell me Zahir what else he knows"
" Birthday of mam"
" Dates are very important You know, so tell me today's date."
"Boss 21"

He carved the date on his forehead with a knife. After this he is soaked in blood. He went and took his chair. By now Raghav came and arranged the projector as Abhimaan asked.

He connected the phone to the projector. And projects his Favorite picture of Advika.

But the man who was tied to the chair was not looking at the photo. He is now afraid that what will Abhimaan do if he looks at the photo. So he looked down.

" What happened, why are you not looking? Look how beautiful my Jaan is. "

" No king"

" Do you mean that my Jaan is not beautiful?"

" No king I mean I don't want to know sorry King I don't want to see her. Please forgive me."

" You know you are creating another mistake by not following my order and not looking at my Jaan ."

The person knows he invited his death. Also knows that whatever he does Abhimaan won't let him win. He always plays a game in which he has a win -win situation. So he dares to look up.  But can't see properly because blood is running from his forehead in which Abhimaan craved today's date.

Once he looked properly the word comes out of his mouth without any control,

" Beautiful."

But that was the last word he uttered. Because as soon as words left his mouth Abhimaan slit his throat. His white shirt was painted with the rad color of blood. He He looked at the Zahir and said,

Cut his hand where ANGEL is craved also cut his body parts and sand to every important gang leader. Also pluck his eyeboles also write a note with his blood that,

" I have made a mistake of trying to know who the ANGEL  of the devil is and invited my death. I know the date of her birth so he craved my date of death."

Also send a note from my side that whosoever will try to know more will get a more brutal death than this.

He wiped his hands which had blood. But didn't bother to change his shirt because for his family it's not new. But he didn't know that someone else is waiting for him at home.

So, how is the chapter?

What do you think how will Advika react when he will saw him with blooded clothe?
What will Abhimaan answer for her questions?

Please do vote and comments.