CHAPTER - 58

Mulai dari awal

"To talk with his fiancé." Jimin answered with teasing expressions while stretching the word fiancé.

"Shut up. I just want my phone back to talk to my parents." Taehyung replied with flushed cheeks.

"Oh! So you don't want to talk to him. I thought you missed him." Jimin slyly asked with a small voice.

"No. I mean, I want to talk to him too. But I mainly wanted my phone to talk to my parents." Taehyung suddenly retorted back.

"Sure! Sure we believe you." Everyone replied with a monotonous voice.

After few minutes one staff member approached them to tell them to give the name of members who will play first and second game respectively. Ho-Seok reluctantly went to Jeha to discuss things.

"Hyung. Is there any game which you want to play? Any preference. Because I am okay with anything." Taehyung asked.

"I am also okay with anything. Let's do this, I'll play the first game you play the second one."

"Okay Hyung. Let me inform the staff." Taehyung said as he left to give names to staff for the games.

"Shall we begin?" Staff asked and when he saw everyone nodding he went to director to start the game.

"So Buckle up your belts because we are about to start the first game. The members who volunteered for the first game are Seokjin from Team A and Jeha from Team B. Both of you will go and play the game there." The director said as he pointed towards the covered area.

"Why are we going there? Why can't we play here?" Jeha questioned.

"Because the results for every game will be declared after all the games. For that scores are needed to be kept secret." The director replied and then Seokjin and Jeha followed the staff.

"How will we know when we have to start the next game?" Ho-Seok asked.

"We will get signals." was the only answer he got.

"Taehyung and Ho-Seok, you both can move to next game." One of the staff announced and they both also started their games.

As Taehyung was returning back after placing one circle he heard one crunch under his feet. He cursed under his breathe and then started moving carefully.

Both Ho-Seok and Taehyung had to play more than three games as they were not able to win against the staff earlier.

"You both can move to next game." The director announced when they both won the game at same time. Seokjin and Jeha also came back and all four of them tried to toss the ring around the pole.

They kept tossing but were not able to put the ring. One point in the game, both the team only had one ring left and it was Taehyung and Jeha turn to toss the ring.

Taehyung throwed the ring and closed his eyes praying in his wind when he heard a buzzer blowing and he was engulfed in a embrace.

"You did it Tae." Seokjin muttered as he hugged him tightly.

"Now don't celebrate this early we still have to declare the result." The director said s he stood before them with an expressionless face and cue cards in his hand.

"We will declare the result of every individual game. For the first game, the final scores are-

Team A scored 275 points and Team B scored 300 points. Team B won the first game, so two minutes out of their time will be deducted. Two minutes will also be deducted from Team A's time because they won the first part of this game.

For the second game, both teams finished the game at same time. And in the third game Team A won by 20 seconds.

The total time of both the teams is almost same.

Team A's time being 5 minutes and 10 seconds.

Team B's time being 5 minutes and 30 seconds.

And it all comes down to the eggs. Ho-Seok stepped on total three eggs. Not bad. And with addition of 90 seconds, the total time for Team B is 6 minutes and 20 seconds.

Now Taehyung, you stepped on total six eggs. But because your team won the first part, three smashed eggs were ignored and only three eggs were counted leading the total time for Team A being 6 minutes.

Congratulations Team A. You won the first ever task of the show." The director announced.

Taehyung didn't moved as he stood there shocked, then when the announcement registered in his mind he jumped excitedly and hugged Seokjin who hugged him back. Soon they were joined by an overexcited Jimin.

"Congrats Tae. Congrats Hyung." Ho-Seok said as he hugged both of them.

"Hyung don't worry you can join us in the suite. We will also save some dishes for you." Taehyung winked as he whispered in Ho-Seok's ears who chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Sure."

"Please follow me I'll show you your rooms." One staff member said as he motioned them to follow him.

When they reached their rooms the staff gave them their phones back and left.

Taehyung looked at his phone and thought.

'I will call Ggukie later after having dinner. Moreover he also would in meeting right now.'

__________________________________________________

Next chapter is here.

How was it? Hope you liked it.

Let me know your thoughts.

So, someone send me this today. Do you all also feel the same as the sender do. If yes, please let me know. I'll directly move to revenge arc. I just wanted Taehyung to get his revenge by his own not through the medium of Jeongguk.

Thank you so much for reading

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️

Stay safe and healthy. <3