Welcome Paradis🌿

Laughter could be heard within the whole castle walls as Paradis celebrates to their hearts contents.

Queen Historia hosted the celebration herself after the awarding, recognizing and acknowledging the heroes who at last ended the long time battle within the kingdom.

Survey corps and the wizards who helped them with utmost care and sincerity.

Amidst the merrymaking, Yvonne was sat on one of the rooms silently gazing at the bright full moon while sipping on her ice tea, her glittery evening gown rippling through the dark room.

The next plans were made and finalized but she can't help but think of the future and how she and the rest could manage them.

"And here I know I could find my sister here," Zeref say appearing behind her along side Natsu munching on a big chicken till he looked like a chipmunk.

"Yo, sis how is it going?" Natsu asked after gulping down his huge bite.

A smile made it's way to Yvonne lips before turning around to look at her brothers. "Was just thinking of things. Nothing much," she answered stepping closer to them.

"I told you to enjoy yourself during feast and celebration. You always do this," Zeref nags and Natsu profusely nods in agreement, now crossing his arms.

"Plus, you should enjoy to the fullest here. Free Paradis came with a price and you shouldn't waste it," Zeref continues scolding making the princess chuckle as she closed the distance and hugged the eldest.

"Big sister Mavis had rubbed her scoldings and naggings fully on you, brother," she teases but Zeref only looks at her blankly.

"I'm here to get you. No more hiding in the room. Ah, Levi is kind of annoyed, not finding you anywhere while the nobles kept nagging him to introduce his fiancee," the king declares making her frown instantly.

Nontheless, she nods and that is when Zeref whisked them back to the ballroom where dancing was already happening along with a fuming Levi who just got noble off his back.

Upon seeing her, he strode towards them and snatched her hand from Zeref's grip not even glancing at her brothers. Levi directed her towards the dance floor and yanked her waist making her gasp.

His jaw was clenched as he began guiding her in their steps. She let it be for a while wanting him to calm down and when she saw him relax, that is when she spoke.

"Why do you look like your about to battle some titans again?"

Levi subtly glares at her but eventually sighs before he full on hugged her aware of the nobles eyes on them and yeah, well the giggling wizards.

"Those nobles thought they can get you to meet their sons," he admitted. Her eyes widened at that before her brows creased in confusion. "But I thought, they already know that we are engagged?" she questioned and Levi shook his head.

"Some don't and those who knew, say they do not believe it. And some were just plain stupid to ask me to give their sons a fair chance to compete for your hand. Tsk! Like that would happen," the captain grumbles irritatedly.

Yvonne was dumbfounded for a while before she laughed hiding her face making Levi relax instantly.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that now. Look."

She points upfront only to see Zeref, Mavis and Natsu standing on the podium calling everyones attention.

And what Zeref said made the people cheer while the nobles were left stunned, embarrased and angered.

"You are all welcome to Alvarez to witness my sister Princess Yvonne's union with my soon to be brother in law who too will be crowned a royal, the captain of the Survey Corps, Levi Ackerman."