Yvonne Dragneel🌿

A knock on his office door made Erwin lift his head from the tons of papers he was currently occupied with. Having and idea on who it is, he closed two of the books he was using as a reference before he asked whoever's at the door to come in.

The door open to reveal their stranger guest from whom he still feels wary of. Nevertheless, she doesn't seem to carry any threat and that's what settles his mind. Suddenly he felt a menacing presence that he was quick to look only to see Levi icily starring at the now entering lady completely unaffected by the captain.

Yvonne bows to both of them before straightening awaiting Erwin to talk.
"Miss Fairy, thank you for coming. Please come and sit down," Erwin gestures to the seat across him and Yvonne bows again before doing so.

Her attention was however caught by the books laid on the commanders table making her squint her eyes for a brief second. Questions and curiousness quickly awoken within her but she was quick to school her features and looked at Erwin who was already starring at her. For sure, he had seen her change in expression but decided not to ask her about it.

Well, it's not like she wouldn't answer it if they ask her, it's just that she couldn't talk as her speech was one of the things she had to sacrifice to attain the highest form of her powers by then to hold Acnologia and save her friends.

If they will ask her, she will respond even if she would resort to sign language. A month is enough to prepare herself thus she made a decision to take a step further while waiting for the rest of her team. One thing she is sure of, fairytail will not fail her.

The books on Erwins table intriuges her as the cover carries Fairytail's insignia. Is it just a mere coincidence? Or does Paradis really know of Fairytail? If it so, then how did they got their hands on the books when they were locked since the very beginning. Getting to the bottom of it is the only way.

"Are you feeling alright these days, Miss Fairy?"

Yvonne looks at Erwin at that. Miss Fairy. That is what they temporarily calls her till they will know of her real name. It was Armin who first called her that saying she matches the description of a fairy he once read in a book.

Nodding at Erwin, she asked for a paper and pen making the commander contemplate while Levi got curiuos. Erwin then silently handed her what she had asked for.

Writing on the paper, she showed to Erwin after.

My name is Yvonne Dragneel and I came from outside of these walls. Far away from Paradis.

Levi and Erwin were quick to look at each other. An answer!

"Yvonne Dragneel. You really can't talk?" It was Levi who asked this time.

I wasn't born mute. An incident happened at one point of my life making me loose my voice so I can't answer you the first time you questioned me. But now I am ready to answer whatever you ask of me. Just bear with me and allow me to write my answers.

Silence.

Both the commander and the captain stayed silent after reading what she had written. Until Erwin broke it.

"We found you in the woods. How did you end up there if you are from the outside of the walls. Not many have succeeded in reaching us because of the titans but somehow you did."

A sigh escaped Yvonne at that. Now this is where it gets complicated. She knew answering them would draw more questions and she wishes nothing more than to use her voice so they could understand better. Gripping the edge of the table, the 2 saw how her jaw clenched for a brief moment, her knuckles turning white. Alright, let's take this the easier way. If she could actually call it that.