Attack on Wall Rose🌿

"To the walls!!"

A panicked bellow made Gray, Lucy and Wendy shot up from sitting down about to take a break. They saw some of the Garrison members run to a specific direction while one of the leaders began barking fast orders here and there.

"What is happening?" Gray grabbed a random Garrison member to question her only to get more confused seeing the girl's fearful gaze. Wendy and Lucy looked at one another just as the female hurriedly answered them.

"Titans! The titans are breaching the gate! Reports say the gate is about to give up!"

That is what she tells them before she forcefully freed herself from Gray's clutch and run to follow the others.

None of them said a word but the people soon panicked when bells tolled and more of the garrison members came out now along with the scout members.

"Lucy! Gray!"

The trio looked to the side to see Carla and Happy flying straight towards them in such a speed. "This is bad! This is bad!" Happy began rambling as soon as they reached them.

"Did you see for yourself what is happening?" Lucy asks the terrified exceeds and they nod in unison. "Titans are about to break the gate of Wall Rose. We do not know how they are doing it but they are about to get through!" Carla replies.

The trio's eyes widens like saucers before Happy suddenly lifted Lucy up and Carla did the same for Wendy.

"We'll take you to see. We felt magic powers and it is coming from the titans. We have to do something!" Happy yells before he was off flying with Lucy.

"Gray, you must come fast! We might need your ice maker magic!" Carla chides in a hurry before she too flied with Wendy.

"Tcch!" Gray's blood boiled, his eyes darkening as he sprinted to where the scouts run. Surely, he would get something there.

He was almost there when he caught sight of Erza and Natsu running towards the same direction. A brief glance was shared between them before Erza spoke up.

"I'll go ahead and check the perimeter. You join the scouts and work with Levi and Hange. They're already on top of the walls," with that Erza requiped into her light armor to help her gain speed as she run to the left.

A roar was heard and that is when they saw something making the citizens below the walls run for their lives and a stampede began to occur. Natsu was quick to stop a child from falling before carrying and handing her to her panicked stricken mother.

"Be careful!" He tells them before speeding away only to stop on his tracks seeing Gray looking up at something.

His gaze followed the figure to see a titan different from the rest of whom they have encountered so far. Almost 50 meters in height, no skin, scarred muscles. What's coming out of his body is what made Natsu furrow his brows.

Heat.

It emitts smoke so hot that no one can actually go near it.

"It's the collosal titan!"

"Were all going to die!

"Run for your lives!"

"The gates are almost open!"

"Run!"

These are the words the pair of wizards heared from the dispursing crowd. And it actually made them angry. Natsu bumped his fist together his fire wheezing as it wrapped around them.

"No one is dying here today. Not on Fairytails watch! Gray!"

At the fire wizards call, Gray merely snapped his fingers and a humungous fire shaped ice planted itself at the foot of the walls escalating till it reached the top of the walls.