We're Fairytail🌿

The Levi Squad rode the remaining distance in silence. With what they have seen and witnessed, it is impossible to get over it within minutes but that sealed something.

Aizziyah was given the benefit of the doubt and trust was beginning to spark. Speaking of, Levi had the lady with him after he caught her a while back leaving the remants of the titans behind them.

Soon, the tips of the castle peaked from the tall trees a signal for anyone going there that they're close. Getting close however, Levi felt something on his guts making him scan the surroundings quickly which didn't escape his team.

"Captain, is something the matter?" Mikasa quirries.

"Ah, theres something here."

With his answer, the scouts looked at each other warily and the first thoughts that  crossed their minds were titans appearing out of nowhere. After all, their headquarters is still near the titans turf.

Or so they thought.

"Prepare to engage at my command!" Levi orders his, the dangerous aura within him heightening if that was even possible.

"Hai!"

Armin shook his head to gather his thoughts. This is no time to dwell on how he almost became a titan food. The young lad forced himself that he was unarmed and is alright so he has to calm down knowing his captain needed his skills any moment of the day.

Eren who was riding beside him knew what exactly is running through his mind but kept his mouth shut. Given the fact that he was swallowed by a titan once, the fear that clutched his whole being is something that he will never forget.

The castle soon came into view, but still no titans came jumping at them making Jean breath in relief but was quick to tense up when he saw none of his companions let their guard down.

He looks up ahead only to squint his eyes seeing a group of people standing outside of the castle doors.

People?

PEOPLE!

His eyes widened when his brain finally registered what he is seeing.

What the-?

How did these people get here?

Wait..

Is that really a female kid with bright blue hair he is seeing?

A red haired woman?

What about that pink haired guy that is kind of spiky?

What is with these people and their eye catching hairs? Not to mention the strong intimidating aura that they radiate rivaling those of Levi?

And are those....

His eyes narrowed...

CATS?!

What in the rickety old castle is happening? Standing on their hind legs?

He however didn't think much about it as they soon stopped on their tracks and Levi pulled a gun pointing it at the group of strangers with still his eyes deeply squintinizing them.

"Who are you and why did you tresspass on our property?" Levi demands, voice cold and dropped 2 octaves lower.

The pink haired guy whose eyes landed on the figure of the unconcious lady was soon glaring at Levi. He was about to step forward but the lady in scarlet hair was quick to stop him and moved forward instead.

The scouts were still perched on their horses not bothering to come down and was highly on guard.

"I apologize for us being in your property. We do not mean any harm. We just wanted to ask if we are in the Island of Paradis as that is where we are going to go. We tried knocking but no one was opening the door so we decided to wait," she says camly while gripping the hands of the pink haired guy feeling him shook, his eyes still trained on the unconcious figure of Yvonne.