Wizard's Titan Kill🌿

To the headquarters it is.

Yvonne silently follows the new Levi Squad as they galloped to their destination far off the woods that somehow brought nostagalia to her.

She was told it is an old castle which reminds her of her life way back in Alvarez where Zeref treats her more than a princess and a sister. Apple of the eye as they say but no, Zeref knew she isn't to meant for the empire he had built.

Her cause is somewhere out there, not in her own kingdom.

And given the fact that she is one of those few selected people that can get close to Zeref without being affected with his curse of contradiction added more to fire of his love towards her.

And of Mavis?

Natsu?

Well, Alvarez has a queen.

Her. Mavis.

She alive? Very much so.

The war between Alvarez and Fairytail indeed happen. With Zeref wanting the fairy heart for himself and all but was confronted by his younger brother Natsu.

That only affirmed Zeref's love for Mavis once more.

Took time but Natsu and the others managed to forgive Zeref and Alvarez as a whole. That is when she came in the picture. The once hidden princess of Alvarez. Not anymore.

Zeref took her to Fairytail, introduced her to Natsu causing a celebration as they welcomed her as the newest member of the guild.

Well, that is almost 10 years ago.

Now, there she is in the process of fulfilling her brothers promise to Paradis.

She could smell the distrust among the scouts but that is completely fine. There is just one problem though. She in a place where her powers are very much needed. She can't bear to fail these people.

She saw how the titans are and how Paradis suffered at their hands. A heavy sigh escaped her as she let her senses sharpen. She may not have her powers yet but she too is a dragon slayer and a daughter of one of the most powerful empire ever.

"Don't get distracted. We are almost at the titans turf and we can't slow down for you. Don't loose your horse or you won't ever have a chance of survival," Levi warns her taking her complete attention.

Yvonne noticed how Levi's eyes sharpened even with his gaze straight on the road. She nods even though the captain didn't spare her a glance.

Indeed, the scouts were alerted just as soon as they arrived at the clearing.

"Why now?!" Connie grumbles looking back behind him to see numerous titans now chasing after them.

"Up ahead!" Sasha also warns and there around 15 meter titans coming their way.

"We're surrounded!" Jean alerts them as their heads whipped here and there. They have no choice but to run. The use of their ODM gears would be limited given as there were no trees to hold them. They're considered elites and they can put up a fight still it's limited.

"10, 15, 20, 27," Levi whispers to himself as he scans the titans ahead of them. "27 upfront, 32 at the rear."

Yvonne looks at the captain to see him now looking at the left side, then switched to the right but not before meeting her eyes for a brief moment.

"77!" He warns and Yvonne heard Sasha and Armin gasp. That many. They've never encountered that many titans before on their way to the headquarters. Now they were like bees attracted to flowers.