Caged Freedom No More!🌿

Eyes widening in disbelief, the beast titan could only gape, seeing Levi litteraly disappear. Looking around he found nothing, only to be fed with his titans cries when they began falling one after the other just merely standing next to him.

What the-

'What is happening?!' he screams inside as he stood up from sitting down and continue seeing his minions fall without even lifting a finger.

He whips his head when he felt like he needed to only to see something he could had never guessed.

Yvonne.

Standing on top of the walls with all her blue mist flames surrounding her. Her hair and garments swayed gently contrast to the roaring danger she radiates. Her eyes were directed on him as the killing continues and that is when he grasped what is happening.

'No, how can this be!'

'You should have expected it, you freedom wrecker,' a voice chill but icy cold suddenly invaded his thoughts enlarging his eyes once more. What are these wizards doing to him?

'Who are you, scum? Show yourself!' he grits his teeth angrily only to feel pain strike his heart.

'Eversince the beginning, many have wanted me to show myself to them. All for the wrong reason. But now, I can say you do not have the right to see me even if I put an end to Zuha's schemes. If I were you however, I would watch my back. I have angry siblings, wife, people and Paradis all going for your neck. But even with all that, only one person is allowed to slaughter you. Levi.'

Upon hearing the name, the beast titan roared heavily as he pounded his chest with his fist. No one have insulted him and gets away with it.

And he means no one.

The wizards have to cover their ears due to his ear piercing roar, well angering them after.

"What an insult. He calls that a roar? Natsu, why don't you show that fury dog how it is actually done?" Gajeel suggest grinning and Natsu chuckles. Oh, he would never miss a chance to brag about his dragon roar. He likes intimidating his opponents, you see.

Natsu was about to do it when Zeref suddenly cuts him off.

'Don't even think of doing that, Natsu. Would you just go assist your sister, please?'

Natsu huffs suddenly sulking.

'Meh, you are no fun big bro. We are almost done here you, see.'

A smack at the back of his head had him breathing fire at his brother who still had not appeared before them.

This made the beast titan fume even more. They are making fun of him, is that it? Thats it.

With one last growl, he summoned his best weapon.

The Armored titan.

Or so he thought.

When the armored titan emerged, appearing with all it's strength, a smirk appeared on Mavis lips.

"He took the bait. Now Eren!"

With her beckoning call, Eren jumped to the ground taking the armored titan aback. No one expected that. They thought, with the Armored Titan, they'd take the control back.

The titan swung his fist but Eren was quick to dodge, got low and kicked his feet making him fall face first to the ground.

Eren didn't give him a chance to get up as he quickly pulled his hardening ability, letting it cover his fist as he punched the armored titan hard on the face.