𐮛1𐮛

Lily's P.O.V

"Omg I cant wait until the 10 hours are over :/" as lily takes a deep breath thinking about what to do for the rest of her flight. As she takes out her photo book looking back at it. She starts smiling while flipping through the pages next thing you know she's knocked out dead asleep.

After she felt some turbulence she quickly woke up with a heavy breath "omg..wait how much time is left" checking her watch there was only 5 mins until she got off the plane so she quickly packed everything up and cleaned up her mess.

She was alone because her parents wouldn't want to go with her nor her siblings so she decided she will go her-self. She starts texting bill saying she's almost here

Meanwhile with the twins:
"EEEEEK SHES ALMOST HERE" bill says happily.
"Who?" Tom says. "Lily you stupid bitch, did you make her room like I kindly asked you too" "yeah yeah I did" while tom is rolling his eyes. 30 minutes later they hear a doorbell as tom was walking over to open the door bill starts running downstairs and shoves tom on the wall and opens the door. "LILY!!!" Bill exclaims, seeing she has a bunch of luggage's with her. "Hiiii billy" dropping her luggage and going in for a hug to bill. She felt so relaxed to be back at home but all of a sudden..

Lily's P.O.V
As bill moves over I see "TOM?!" I say. Tom starts chuckling saying "yeahh??" "oml you have changed so much since the last time I saw you" "yeah well it's been pretty long since we saw each other for the last time what was it 7 years?" Tom explains "yeah, and actually the last time I saw you, you had braces and glasses with normal silky hair and no lip ring" I say "it's been wayyy to long" placing my luggage's inside the door. As Tom grabs my luggage and shows me, my room
|
V

As I look around the room amazed laying my body down on my bed (let's pretend the computer is not there 😭) as I lay down with my head facing the wall and my feet  hanging onto the thin air I looked  up at the celling knowing I'm back home

As I look around the room amazed laying my body down on my bed (let's pretend the computer is not there 😭) as I lay down with my head facing the wall and my feet  hanging onto the thin air I looked  up at the celling knowing I'm back home. "So since when did you change with that funky hair, and the lip ring and as well as your clothes, I mean you always wore baggy as a kid too but not this baggy" as I start laughing. Tom lays down next to me while facing the celling "honestly I don't even know, it just happened you know and I got my lip ring right after you left"
As he starts chuckling. "Well..it actually kinda suits your smile so I'm kinda glad you got it" as I say with a happy face still looking up at the celling. "Oh really??" As he starts smirking. I get creeped out siting up. "do you remember what you always told me?" I looked at him confused saying "I told you a lot of things be more specific" rolling my eyes at him. "Well you told me we were always gonna be together until the day I die." I pause for a minute re-thinking that flashback then I snapped out of it when he started ticking me. As I tried pushing him away telling him to stop he would listen after a while he did. I stand up with my hair looking like bills and start hitting him. "Ow!" He said "I'm glad it hurt, you deserve it" taking a huge breath.

I hated him I always hated him but I never told him because we were always known as 'best friends'

Tom's P.O.V
I fucking love her.

I always loved her since day one but never got the time or courage to tell her so I always kept it a secret. But ever since she left me I have been doing everything possible I can to get her out of my head. Nothing. Until I heard bill screaming on the phone a couple weeks ago saying that lily will come over and stay for a while. That's when I run to the mall to get everything possible so I can make her feel homey.

I still had a place for her in my heart and I couldn't let that go not even for a little bit.

She was my dream girl, with everything a guy can possibly want or imagine, she has the cutest laugh, the prettiest smile, a dream basically I just wanted to be with her but I never thought I had a chance until we made eye contact while I was ticking her

I want her so badly
————————————————————————————
800 words❤︎︎
yayay i really hoped everyone loved my book so far, il be making more chapters soon!
Please make sure you vote!
Please drink water eat food ily all 💋