fifty one | airing it out

Comenzar desde el principio

"Whew, they said Miami was toxic for friendships, they didn't tell us shit bout' Jamaica. Well this will be crossed off my list, expeditiously," Myles laughed.

"Hi, are you Michael's girlfriend? Shouldn't you be leaving with him?" Ari asked noticing Kendra standing there.

She shook her head. "No, I'm Tremaine's fiancee, well, was his fiancee. Apparently we're broken up. All because of his dirty little fling with that bitch,"

"Not too much on my girl, she's not a bitch, and why are you here?" Ari rolled his eyes at her as he crossed his arms at his chest.

Kendra fluttered her lashes, giving him the same sass. "I'm here because I was invited, by Mrs. H, his mother? She said that Tremaine invited her to come, but, she couldn't make it due to her schedule, she didn't want to waste the ticket so she asked me to come in her place with Michael, she hoped it would give me the opportunity to fix things with Tremaine and I, she understands we're having trouble right now and I appreciate her for that, she's a woman who understands, that sometimes a man strays, but he always comes back to a good woman. Tremaine is simply getting his rocks off with her, and in a few weeks? He'll come crawling back like he always does," Kendra explained adjusting her bag on her shoulder.

Ari laughed. "Sweetie I don't think he will, from the looks of it? He picked who he wanted to be with, and you were told to leave, so, doesn't look like much crawling to me," He commented with a cocky grin.

Kendra crinkled her nose with a laugh. "You don't know my man like I do, sweetie. You think you friend is the first? She's not by a long shot, there's been plenty of women before her, all the Lisa's, Savannah's, Amber's, Kelly's and now her, we're separated yes, like we've done in the past and he needed something to take up his time. She got lucky, it's over now because I'm back," She smiled shrugged her shoulders.

Ari looked her up and down. His shoulders bouncing as he laughed dramatically. "Ha! Anyways c'mon bae let's go check on Stevie," With that he walked away. Myles, laughing along with him turned and followed behind his husband.

"Tell Tremaine I'll staying at the resort near the beach where we stayed when we were here a few years ago,"

"I won't, bye!" Ari yelled.

A few hours later

A few hours later ...

Arguing could be heard throughout the villa from numerous rooms that night. But, the loudest came from inside of the room where Stevie and Tremaine had locked them inside to talk. "I fuckin' told you, I told you, you shouldn't have invited him!" Tremaine paced the floor still fuming from the altercation.

Stevie sat in the bed crying as she watched him track the carpet back and forth. "So now it's my fault you lost your fuckin' temper?!? It's my fault you punched your brother? Me!?"