fifty one | airing it out

Start from the beginning

"Don't fuckin' touch me, bro," Michael slapped Dallas's hand off his chest.

"Dallas," Beloved crossed her arms at her chest. Giving her boyfriend a look, one he understood almost instantly. He nodded allowing her to see he knew what she meant. But, he also has to state his peace, in order to be done with the situation.

"You hype we get it, you hype, but calm down a'ight? Relax, relax," Dallas suggested as he sensed the animosity building in the room. "Re-lax, you ain't even been here ten minutes and already fuckin' up, chill,'' Dallas drug the syllables of the words.

"Man fuck you! fuck all of yall! I started not to even come!" Micheal stomped away irately. Yanking up his luggage from the floor where he'd dropped it. He headed straight for the opened door to exit the villa.

"You do that, stupid," Dallas commented as he watched Micheal leave.

But he returned inside of the villa. "Keep talking, go head, keep talking and ima tell yo' shorty what's really good!"

"Fuck that mean?" Dallas asked laughing. "Tell her what's really good, Mikey, Mike, tell her we all wanna know?" He spoke as he started walking toward Micheal, but Beloved rushed over to push him back.

"Tell her where you was last week, Dallas, tell your lady! Who assumed you were in New York seeing our grandma? But instead you were sitting at a bar in Manhattan with some bitch, let's laugh about that!"

"-- And you? You so rough and tough, nigga? Kay, wanna tell ya' husband how you wanted to divorce him at your parents anniversary party? Cause he wasn't doing shit for himself? Living off his brother's business? Yeah, let's fuckin' talking about it!" Micheal aired everyone's dirty laundry out.

He pointed towards the staircase. "And him why he actin' all better than the next motherfucker? He ain't shit, but a chump in a fake ass suit! Who gets a kick outta' fuckin' his employees! Like he did her," He pointed to Kendra. "-- And Asia and Erica, he would've fucked Jada but she's gay. So tell her don't get too fuckin' comfortable, she's just the new pussy round' the office til he hires somebody new! Yeah, fuck yall! Enjoy your vacation!" Michael turned exiting the villa, this time for good.

Silence fell upon everyone. All standing around staring awkwardly at one another. Someone cleared their throat. "Let me go check on my sister," Cassidy announced as she headed for the stairs.

"Hol' on, bae, I'm coming to," Luna joined her fiance. As the two of them jogged up the steps.

"Beloved--" Dallas voiced quietly.

She didn't respond, instead she turned walking off somewhere. He waited for a moment, looking at everyone that was there. He then followed behind her to check on her.

"A divorce?" Victor asked resting his arms in front of him. "Wow,"

Kayaani approaching her husband. Attempted to touch him, but he stepped back. "Vic, can we talk in private?" She whispered.

He laughed calmly. "Seems like you been talkin' in private enough! We just celebrated my parents anniversary three weeks ago! You was actin' like we were good, Kayanna, so what's up, what's good?"

Sighing she looked around. "Victor, please, can we talk in private,"

He didn't say anything, instead, he walked away from her. Roughly raking his hand over his head and down his face. Exhaling heavily he made his way towards the stairs.

Kayanna wasted no time following behind him.

Ari, Myles and Kendra were left alone. Weirdly the three shared shift looks with one another. Blinking repeatedly, Ari opened his mouth to speak but couldn't. "Uh..."