"You will have ask my parents. They would come back any time now. You have to wait." The boy replied with strained smile as his brother was digging his nail in his leg.

"Yeah we will wait. Thank you."

As the boy said his parents came back after few minutes and were surprised to see stranger sitting on their porch playing with their children.

Taehyung explained the situation to them and they agreed to let them stay there for night. The next morning they both woke up early, had their breakfast with the sweet family and was ready to left the place.

"Thank you for letting us stay here." Seokjin said as they both bowed towards them.

"It was our pleasure." The couple replied.

They were about to leave when they noticed the boys were also leaving, they couldn't help but ask them.

"Where are they going?"

"School." The lady replied as she smoothed down her younger son's shirt.

Of course they will go to school. Why didn't I thought of it earlier.

Taehyung thought as he looked towards Seokjin who nodded his head with same thought in his mind.

"If we are not bothering you can you please tell me where is their school?" Seokjin politely asked.

"It just few miles away. Why?"

Seokjin explained the couple about the game who nodded and replied

"Well they can take you to their schools."

Taehyung and Seokjin thanked them again and started following the boys. They soon reached the school and began to look for person who had the clue after seeing off the boys to their classes.

They both went to principal room to ask his help and were shocked when he welcomed them with a known smile.

"So you both finally reached here. But as you know it is not easy to get the clue. You have to do something for me in return."

"We are ready to do anything."

"Let me warn you before it is not difficult task but in a way it is."

"It doesn't matter. We will do it."

"Okay. Follow me then."

They both followed him and the principal stopped in front of a door, turned to look at them and asked again,

"Are you guys sure about this?"

"Yeah we are." And as soon as they answered, the door was opened by the principal and they both stopped in their tracks when their eyes met the innocent wide eyes of toddlers between age of 3-5.

"This is not just a school but a day care also. You guys have to take care of all of them for next five hours. Don't worry one of our staff would be there to help you guys." The principal assured them and left the room leaving them with the babies.

To say next five hours were most difficult hours of their lives, would be an understatement of century. They both were inexperienced with kids of these small age, it was difficult to keep up the babies tantrums. But they still somehow managed to do that.

After five hours they both were exhausted. But they relaxed when they were given their next clue which was

On the window in a pot.

The pouch of thorns has grown.

"This is probably the worst hint ever. This doesn't even make sense." Seokjin said.