10

The room's temperature increased because of taehyung's sudden move..

Yn looked while blushing...

Tae approached her, he just removed his coat and she was blushing like this what will happen when he will actually get naked in front of her..

Tae: kitten is there anything to get shy i have just removed my coat..

Yn was just looking down not answering what he asked her...

Taehyung chuckled...

Tae slowly makes his arm around her tiny wrist, pulls her close to him...

Tae: so you said our boy will marry jimin's daughter huh, i never thought you actually wanted to have children with me...

Yn just blushed not responding to him...

Tae slowly kissed her neck before whispering in her ear...

Tae: you are my whore here, a kitten who will obey her master's every command. A personal maid who will pleasure her master , understand jagiya ~~

Yn shivered at his words and quickly went between her thighs..

Tae looked at her...

Tae: let's start...

He said before picking up yn and taking her bed ..

In the moonlight, under the silk sheet he made yn scream his name all night. Making her all for himself , only he would be the one to fuck that tight pussy of her. He fucked her hard to prove his power on her . Like this, they spend their first night being wild...

..........

Next day,

Yn wake up with sore legs and aching body. Last night, taehyung was like a beast to her. Yn saw taehyung doing pushup half naked, yn sat on the bed and blanket covered her naked body under it..

Tae: good morning kitten..

Yn blushed...

Yn: good morning...

She said slowly,

Tae looked at her with his cold eyes and say-

Tae: help me..

Yn looked at him...

Tae: help me ...

Yn: for what ??

Tae: help me to take a shower...

Yn: but...

Tae: but what...

Yn: do personal maids help their master in taking a shower, even when they are not injured??

Tae jumped on the bed and hovered over her...

Tae: yes you are my personal maid, my slut who only i can fuck. You have to obey my commands kitten, looks like you forgot how you beg beneath me. Let me remind you off kitten .

He said and pulled blanket throw it on the floor, then had 3 wild rounds with her in the early morning...

🔞🔞

Tae cover yn before kissing her forehead and hugging her securely...

Tae: tired ??

Yn nodded slowly while hugging him tightly, yn felt them getting closer to each other after doing these activities. He actually cared for her, he was gentle on her because it was her first time. But, when yn said she wants hard, he fucked her while like a beast...