2

Next day,

Yn woke up with a heavy headache as she cried till late night and red eyes because of tears..

Yn slowly stood up and went into the washroom to take a shower..

Afte sometime, yn come out only in towel and took out her things for packing..

She prepared her luggage, clothes, bags, shoes and other accessories. Besides that yn took her childhood frame in which there was photo of her mother and father with yn herself. Yn took a deep breath and kept thet picture with other photo cards in which, yn shared some of her happy memories with her father and little brother...

She heard a knock on door, yn opened the door still being in her towel..

Yiyi walked in and saw her luggage prepared.

Yiyi: good you prepared it, and looks like you just took shower so here is the dress wear this. After you go there, behave nicely with your master understand you little piece of shit.

Yn stayed silent, she was in relief that now she will never see her step mother but going away from her father and beloved little brother it stabbed her heart...

Yn: where is woon..

Yiyi: he left school, don't need to contact us now he thankful of all these years we feed you. Now go to your owner and don't even show us your bloody face . I'm going, when they will arrive I'll come to take you, without creating any kind of drama go with them...

Yn roll her eyes and took the dress then left in shower...

Yiyi smrik...

Yiyi:( now the loan which i took will be filled, I'll get rid of this bitch and when her father will return I'll say she run away with her boyfriend. Then my family will happy for forever)..

She left from there...

After wearing the dress yn came out and checked herself in the mirror..

Yn: at least the dress is good..

Yn signed and sat on the bed, waiting for her step mother to come. In the meantime, yn remembered every moment she spent here. One thing was clear, yn had lost her true self because she thinks she will never be able to find someone who will love her truly. So she became a person, who would only focus on the things which are waiting for her..

After about half an hour, yiyi come..

Yiyi: they are here , come down...

Yn took a deep breath and went down with her luggage..

Yn was looking down while standing beside her step mother, not looking at the person who came to take her..

Yiyi: this is yn, she will obey you don't worry about her behaviour..