4

Yn come in the room and throw herself on her own bed..

Yn started hitting the pillow again  and again letting her frustration go out..

Yn: it's not my mistake if I'm his personal maid, they should understand his feelings towards me. He is just my boss, I'm his maid nothing else. Yn you don't need to push yourself to prove your innocence to them, you are enough for yourself that's it...

Yn cleaned her face then went outside of her room..

She started working ignoring those three girls who were talking about her..

On the other hand,

Tae finished his meeting with an foreign client and went inside his office only to see his father waiting for him...

Tae: dad you here...

T/f: yes i have to be here, since my own son is busy at work and forgot to visit his parents...

Tae: dad you know work is important..

T/f: what about your parents huh..

Tae: sorry I'll come on this weekend, don't worry...

T/f: and what about you now..

Tae: what about me..

T/f: do you have any girlfriend??

Tae: and why you are asking it now dad..

T/f: why I'm worried about my son's life, firstly you said you will find one when jimin move on. See he have his happy family with him now, it's time for you to find one for yourself understand. If you don't have one I'll fix your blind dates with girl your mother and me gas searched for you..

Tae: dadd .

T/f: see we are asking you, we don't age any problem if our daughter-in-law is not Korean. If she belongs from poor background or orphan don't matter. The thing which matters most is your happiness. If you are happy with her, we will approve your relationship with her..

Tae thought about moment and only yn's face crossed his mind. It will ok if he will make her his wife, atleast he will be satisfied with his decision. Because she will not push him, he will make his things clear to her. She will stay at home and he would be free for his work. His parents will be also happy that's a good decision for him..

Tae: I have girlfriend..

T/f: wait what really, since when how you meet her, tell me everything..

Tae: I'll bring her with me on weekend, you both meet her...

T/f: yes I'll tell her and you brat I'll see you later. I'll ask everything to my daughter-in-law..

Tae rolled his eyes and nodded..

Tae: it's better if you go now look at your health now, I'll inform secretary he will drop you safely..

T/f: hm and you to be very careful. Don't forget to bring my daughter-in-law on weekend with you..

Tae: okok go now..

He nodded and left..

Tae sign and sat on chair while thinking about yn's reaction when he will say her to be his wife..

Tae: so what i have brought her and she has to follow what I'll say her to do..

He kept all those thoughts away from his mind and started working..

Time skips in the evening,

Tae come back being whole tired he sat on the cough..

Tae: Steve...

Steve: yes boss ..

Tae: find yn and bring her here with water..

Steve: ok boss...

He left from there and come in kitchen to find yn cooking dinner with ajuma. He smiled after seeing her and come to her..

Steve: yn...

Yn looked at him..

Steve: boss is calling you with water glass..

Yn Nodded and full water in glass then took it to him ignoring three pair of eyes which were glaring her..

Yn serve water to him..

Tae took glass and gesture yn to sit in front of him...

Yn followed his command and sat in front of him..

Tae: you know it that i have brought you from your family .

Yn Nodded slowly...

Tae: it's your duty to follow my every command which I'll say..

Yn nodded..

Tae: without complaining you will do whatever I'll say you..

Yn glup and nodded slowly..

Tae: follow me in my room...

He said and stand up then left to his room..

Yn silently follow him...

Tae stood near bed while removing his tie..

Yn stand near the door maintaining distance between them..

Tae: you will marry me..

Yn started coughing after listening to him..

Yn: what...

Tae: yes you are going to marry me because I don't want to go on any blind date and waste my time. I told my parents i have a girlfriend which is you, so this weekend we are going to meet them. Without complaining it's your duty to follow whatever I say...

Yn glup as got afraid what others will say and what will happen on her wedding night..

Tae: don't expect to much from me, just be a good wife outside in front of others. In home, you are my personal maid only so don't get excited you will be able to get me..

Yn just stayed silent..

Tae: now I'm going to take shower prepare my clothes, after marriage you will not wear maid clothes. I'll prepare things you will do after marriage, so just read that and don't disturb me...

He said coldly and went to take a shower..

Yn looked at the person, he was not same person from morning. Yn just stayed silent the only thing which can do now was to cry in night and follow his commands in days..

Yn put his night clothes on the bed and tae come out after taking shower...

Tae: set dinner I'm coming..

Yn bow and left downstairs..

She set his food on the table and started waiting for him...

Tae come down and finished his food then clean his mouth..

Tae: yn in my room ...

He left...

Yn gron and vien..

Yn: what now ...

Steve chuckled at her frustration...

Yn went to his room..

Tae: only 3 days left in weekend, till then you will follow your duties as maid. That day be ready for meeting my parents, because after meeting you they will fix our marriage. I'll tell you what to say to them when they will ask you different questions...

Yn Nodded...

That night, tae prepared yn for all questions and tell her important things to remember when she will his parents...

Yn prepared herself as taehyung told her to...

Time skip at the weekend, the day yn will be visiting his parents...

_________________________________________

Take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Next episode will be uploaded soon 🔜

Word count: 1118..