3

Time skips the next day,

Yn wake up according to the time which ajuma told her. After setting up her room, yn took a shower and got ready in her maid outfit..

 After setting up her room, yn took a shower and got ready in her maid outfit

Yn set her shoes...

Yn took a deep breath, she lost her wish to speak. Now that she is going to work and serve the person who brought her. She would stay silent, staying silent was the best option for her to prevent herself from getting in any trouble here. Because except sabrina and ajuma, there were 3 maids who were good friends with each other. From the way they looked at yn, it was clear they weren't happy with yn being there..

Yn: it's not time to think about these things, i should go it's about to be 7...

Yn slowly made her way outside to the kitchen and saw ajuma there..

Yn now to her..

Yn: good morning ajuma..

Yn said in her slow voice...

Ajuma: good morning child, you look good...

Yn nodded...

Ajuma: Now it's time for you to go and wake up him, this is his protein shake...

Yn took the bottle and went upstairs towards the room...

After reaching in front of the room, yn saw Steve standing there in his all black outfit and a gun with ear device . All ready in bodyguard uniform all fresh, like he also come here now..

Steve: good morning yn..

Yn Bow to him..

Steve: you are on right time, you can go inside boss might have finished taking shower...

Yn nodded and went inside..

Yn was astonished with the room design, though yn liked simple rooms more but this room was screaming dominance..

Yn ignored the thoughts in her mind and put the  protein shake on the table near the bed then saw the door opening of the washroom

Yn looked up and saw her owner, kim taehyung half naked standing there in only towel...