5

In yn's room...

Yn finished taking a shower and came out in a towel wrapped around her body. Yn looked at the dress which taehyung told her to wear because today she will be going to meet his parents..

For a moment, yn stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. What happened to her this whole week, her life changed drastically. She got sold to a mafia and now she will be his bride just because he is not interested in wasting his time with other women...

Yn was anxious about everything, at first she was named as slut because taehyung made her his personal maid and only allowed her to touch his things..

Now she will his wife, legally she will be madam of all workers here. This will make everyone sure that yn did something to taehyung due to which he is willing to marry her...

Yn closed her eyes as she felt a heavy burden on her shoulder. She is not what they are thinking about her, but why yn is worried. She is innocent, she will not let others say anything to her because it's taehyung who wants to marry her. She didn't pushed him to marry her...

Yn took a deep breath and took the dress wear it ..

After wearing it, yn looks at herself in mirror..

Yn: his fashion sense is really nice..

Yn mumbled and started straightening her hairs then wear light natural make up on her face.

Yn: hm good..

Someone knocked the door of her, yn opened it only to Steve standing there. She believed in him the most in this house, yn shared everything with him. Steve promised her no one will raise their finger on her because Steve is victim of everything, which yn was forced to do. He become her best friend, which she needed..

Steve: are you ready beautiful lady..

Yn smiled and nodded..

Steve: good boss is calling you in his room , so firstly you have to go in his room..

Yn: ok .

Steve: yupppp..

Yn locked her room and went to his room...

Inside taehyung's room...

📱 Tae: yes jimin I'm going to parents house today, so I'll be able to come. But tomorrow is Sunday and we are free so I'll bring her with me to your home..

📱 Jimin: yes you know mily is really excited to meet your gf..

📱 Tae: ya ya but I'm only excited to meet my little champ and that irritating girl I'll kick her once i reach there...

Mily: oh really kim taehyung, you just come here I'll share your every embarassing moment with her...

📱 Tae: don't you dare to do that mily....