Chapter 34 "Dinner talks"

Start from the beginning

I have to stop this marriage..

You're going crazy.. roaming here and there.. then suddenly your eyes caught Sujan... she's with Aera and jungkook... They're talking to each other... You glared once at jungkook.. that why he's here with Sujan... Well she know him but you can't digest it all so you also went there to know whats happening there..

"Hii y/n..." Jungkook greeted you.. waving his hand like a baby...

"Hii.." you rudely replied him.. Sujan staring you.

"Aera...Hows everything going?? I mean you studying in new york with jennie and lisa...."

"Yaa.. y/n.. everything is fine.." she smiled, looking you without a blink..

"Hm.."

"Y/n... You've changed a lot..." Jungkook target you... But then he smiled and said again.

"I mean... You became tall... Healthy... Fit and beautiful than before... " He correct himself but he was taunting.

"Sure.. "

"Bad manner y/n... You should say thank you* ..." Sujan told you..

"Thank you my foot.." you muttered greeting your teeth...

"I've good ears..." Jungkook smirked...

"Means.???" Aera asked him...with confusion...

"Means... My friend call me bunny... So bunny have big and active ears... I got too...you know..."

"Ooh goshh... " Sujan sighed..

"Why don't you eat carrot then??? " You laughed...

"Then show me.." He smirked..

"Get lost.." you yelled him... You already knew what it means..

"Why you guys are fighting with each other?? " Aera shouted..

"He start first..." You stare him..

"You know very well who started first??? " He replied..

"Hey oppaa... Come here ... Yunji plz you too..." Aera called them as they're passing through them..

Jimin and yunji are coming to you, you saw him, your heart beat getting up as he stood besidses you...

"Congratulations.. you both.." jungkook greeted..

"Thank you.. " Jimin said with blank face...

Everyone was sitting at the dinner table. You were sitting exactly opposite to jimin, yunji was sitting next to jimin who was looking at him and he was looking at you. Sujan and dad were also sitting next to you, they were talking to each other.

You got up because your food was done. Everyone started looking at you because you were the only one standing there..

"Y/n ate so soon?? " Sujan asked you looking at your plate...

"Actually I don't wanna eat much....." You were about to say ahead then ....

"So you're on dieting??? " Jungkook intrupted while eating remyeon..

"Who asked you???? "

"Yaa y/nieee... Why you're always fighting with him..???? " Aera said full of mouth....

"Cause I'm irritating with him... " You frustrated...

"Why?? Is he your ex???? " she stares both you and jungkook..... Jimin was listening to everything, suddenly he got stuck food in his throat...

"Jimin...are you okay.??? Take some water..." Yunji said him..he nodded..wiping his mouth..

"Ye..... " Jungkook about say but...

"No... He's just friend but he's so annoying..." You intrupted him.. he smirked..

"Why..y/n.. tell them truth?? Aera.. you're right..me and y/n.. were dating each other in our past years..then......." He said..

"Then..I wanted to focus on my career first so I just broke up with him..." You told..

"Ooh ok..." Aera judging you and him...

Jimin made a fist as you and jungkook both were telling your story... He felt jealousy but you didn't notice it...

"I'm sorry.. please you all carry on .. I've to use restroom... " You said and left them all...

"So Mr. Kim.. y/n has grown up now, you must have thought something about her too. ..." Mr Park said to your dad...

"Yes... But I think she's little small for marriage.. I want her to get marry a man who love her more than me... Sujan and y/n... Both are precious to me.. I just want to see them happy in their life... " Your dad smiled proudly.. Mr park nodded with smile in his face...

"Yes.. your daughters are beautiful and so humble... I hope they will get happy life..." Mrs park complimented you and sujan, but you're not here...

No one can keep her happier than me but she will never understand this.

Jimin thinking this while being all silent..

"Jimin.. what're you thinking about y/n..??? I mean she's your student, you know her very well..." His mom asked him, she knew that he love her.. thats why she indirectly asked him...

"Um.. mom sh-she's good.. she's good at everything.. an-and pre-pretty too.. hope she'll get success in her life..." He told.. binking eyes many times while telling...

"Yeah... she's pretty.. and deserve a better husband, right?? " His mom stared him..

"Ye-yeah... Why not??... She deserve better... " He hasitated while saying this because he didn't say it all heart..

"Well I think jungkook know her very well more than jimin..." Aera said...

This words hit jimin, he always feel jealous when your name mantion with jungkook... He didn't feel comfortable... Suddenly he stood up from his place..

"I've done eating... I go to restroom..." He excused and left...

*To be continued*

Author : thank you army... 💜💜