Side Episode 13 "What You can't Break"

(After departing with Lady Aria into the Fade, Lothar entered a special section of the Void where the Elder Children gathered in preparation.)

Lothar: (wipes his tears away) I need power

Lothar: (wipes his tears away) I need power. Tell me what I need to do.

Aria: Patience. We will see soon enough if you are fit to stand among us.

Tzozu: (appears) And what is the meaning of this? You brought a living mortal....here?! In our most sacred place?! (Draws their weapon)

Aria: Calm yourself. He will no cause problems for us.

Sisthys: As if he could in the first place, and that's beside the point. An action like this beyond prohibited. I expected better from you, Sister.

Lothar: I...(drops to his knees and vomits)

Sisthys: Aww, can't take it can you? (Bends down to him) You're feeling the raw energy of the Fade. No living creature can take the pressure.

Tzozu: What a waste of flesh and bone. He's about as useless as a shriveled up flower.

Exer-mon: His presence sickens me. Just kill him and continue our meeting.

Lothar: Wait...(slowly stands up to their surprise) I have the Fade within me...I will not be denied.

Pterodactis: (stands with his arms crossed)....

Tzozu: And why should we entertain a being like this? A child on top of that.

Lothar: I am Lothar Vice. Son of Scythem Vice!

Sisthys: We already know who are, Lothar Anddea Vice....and your status unsurprisingly means.... nothing

Lothar: (shocked) What?

Exer-mon: It means you have no value.

Lothar: Scythem Vice is my father. Surely that counts for something.
Sisthys: (cups his face with her blackened hands) Here's the thing, young one, you may have the blood of Scythem in your veins...but your blood is also tainted by another. Now, I can taste your inner trauma and frustration...(Licks her lips) And it is exquisite. (Accidentally breaks his jaw)

Lothar: (drops to the ground with a muffled scream)

Sisthys: (turns up her nose) But there's just not enough to work with.

Aria: (heals his jaw) It was his hunger for revenge that led him to us.

Lothar: (grows furious) I know I'm not like you all....but I have had it with adults writing me off because of who I am! I have had it with adults writing me off because of my age! And I have had it with adults writing me off because of what I want!! No more!!!

(They all then felt an aura of Fade energy grow rapidly around him.)

Lothar: (disparate) I don't care what you do to me after, just give me something to fight for! I have no where else to go. I have nothing else! Give me a chance to punish those who wronged me.