Tales from the Fade (Lost Memory #2)

From the Void to the Abyss of the Fade I call to thee...

Come forth...

Come forth...

Come forth...and I shall tell you the tale of such a Fade. I shall tell you the tale...of Lady Sisthys.

A wicked woman she was long before the Fade found her

A wicked woman she was long before the Fade found her. Crafty...deceitful...lascivious all do well to describe the conniving Theelin lady of the night.

Sometime 3000 years ago, the vile woman Padata was born into and groomed by the heinous society of the underworld of 1313...she had tycoons, politicians, and gang leaders in the palm of her hand.

At her peak, Padata began one of the most dangerous gang wars in the underworld all in one night which even made the Galactic Senate of the Republic unable to sweep the incident under the rug. The snake had multiple key senators under her thumb which sparked one of her favorite past times...watching the powerful squirm.

Like any other being of greed, Padata wanted more...but the Mother had other plans for her. On route to meeting one of her favorite lovers, the Mother smited her right in the street and sent her to the depths of the Fade...where she mastered the mysterious arts and mystic rituals of the Fade and breeded an entirely new faction: the Serpents of the Fade. No longer was Padata Padata, she arose as Lady Sisthys.

Though powerful she was in combat, her most deadly weapon (even before joining the Fade) was her tongue and the lies she could weave like colorful poetry or a dramatic tale....the Mother knew this. But some of the very Voices of the Fade feared this...so tamed Padata they did...or so they thought. And through her retaliation, Sisthys caused a civil war amongst the Serpents and Voices of the Fade...until the Mother devoured all the Voices who opposed her decision of bringing Sisthys into the fold.

United they stand under the guidance of the Mother...but all the Fade loathe and abhor the subtleties of Lady Sisthys.

Sleep...

Sleep...

Sleep...and we shall return.