Tales from the Fade (Lost Memory #5)

From the Void to the Abyss of the Fade I call to thee...

Come forth...

Come forth...

Come forth...and I shall tell you the tale of such a Fade. I shall tell you the tale...of Lady Aria.

Almost 25,000 years ago, the Je'daii Order had settled down and just conformed into the Jedi Order to protect the galaxy and study all sides of the Force on Ossus

Almost 25,000 years ago, the Je'daii Order had settled down and just conformed into the Jedi Order to protect the galaxy and study all sides of the Force on Ossus...a strategically important planet rich in Force energy.

Daphina...a young ambitious Jedi, rose through the ranks at unexpected speed, but things changed as The First Great Schism struck and caused the Jedi to fracture in two with the Dark Jedi posing to destroy the Jedi Order.

Daphina dedicated her life to protect others but also to fight off the Dark Jedi ...only after trying to understand her enemy. This was frowned on by the Jedi, for they knew not the full strength of the temptation to the Dark Side. Because of this, she was never given the rank of Master, though she rightfully deserved it for her sagacious insight and knowledge of the Force. She became an outcast among her own Order. The only one who still truly respected Daphina was her dearest friend.

As it turns out, Xandor had pushed his Dark Jedi forces up through Daphina's town in hopes to catch the Order off guard. She fought as best she could....while still trying to seek peace...as Jedi fools usually do. Her awakening happened as the Dark Jedi took away all her younglings and initiates there and slayed the ones who refused as well as when the Order did not send help and remorsefully left Daphina to die alone with her "misguided" ideals.

The confusion....the trauma...the abandonment....the deception...the pain...Daphina could not take anymore that day...but she did receive a visit from death and from the Mother. No one even after death ever resisted the pull of the Fade or almost climbed out of the depths of the Fade as Daphina did, but the Mother was merely seeing how strong her resolve remained. It took time, but Daphina was stripped of all her humanity, dignity, and love and gave in to The Mother's words and guidance.

Having been shown the ways of the Fade, Daphina found a way to intertwine the Force and the Fade unlike anyone had ever done before; yet the Jedi Order...the Dark Jedi....all were dead to her. Daphina and her compassionate nature perished and out came Lady Aria the Jedi Killer.

Powerful she became with her ability to utilize the Force in a manner for the Fade which was thought to be truly impossible! Once she returned to the Ossus, she singlehandedly slayed all of Xandor's forces in that area (which indirectly crippled the First Great Schism) as well as the Jedi, who came to her outpost after the fact, in ways that either side had NEVER seen before!

Aria's loyalty and love were to no one but the Mother....not even to her dearest old friend Moiya Gyser who Aria left for dead after destroying her hidden temple to show the gap between their power and ideals.

No Jedi or Sith dare to face to undisputed quiet wrath of Lady Aria the Jedi Killer.

Sleep...

Sleep...

Sleep...and we shall return.