Side Episode 5 "Depressed Memories"

(Several years ago before the events of Cage of Pain, a handful of Jedi under the New Jedi Order were conducting undercover missions to recover something important that The Empire had taken.)

(3 robed figures walk down the streets and into the stormtroopers stronghold with a wave of their hand)

Stormtrooper: (unlocks the entrance) Opening hold now.

(The 3 figures walk in and remove their hoods)

Figure 1: I've got a bad feeling about this.

Figure 2: Just stay quiet, the sooner we find Master, the sooner we can leave. Do you see him yet, Shay?

Figure 3: (Shay goes through the system) I don't see him yet. It would've been easier if they just held him in a normal detention cell.

Figure 2: Just hurry. Jarod, guard the door.

Jarod: I know what to do, Sesim. You're not in charge.

Sesim: I am until we get Master back.

Shay: Found him. E-3. (Unlocks the cell door)

Sesim: (runs to the cell) Master...Master! It's you.

Jarod: Shhh...keep your voice down. Master Cairo, are you all right?

Cairo: (opens his eyes) What are you all doing here??? You're all supposed to be at home.

Sesim: We couldn't just do nothing, Master. We came to find you.

Cairo: I appreciate the initiative, but this was rather unnecessary...with you 3 here, you all put Master O'mingdor in even great danger without back up.

Sesim: (embarrassed) But...but...

Jarod: Oh...so your capture was part of the plan.

Cairo: (nod) I nearly completed my mission here, but now we have to leave at once.

Sesim: I'm sorry, Master. I take full responsibility. Jarod kept whining about doing something, so we tried to find you.

Jarod: (rolls his eyes at Sesim) Unbelievable.

Shay: (works on the computer) We can discuss that later, but now we gotta go. They're locking the system down.

Jarod: (gives Cairo his lightsaber) I didn't forget about this, Master.

Cairo: Very good. Now let's hurry. (Runs out) I'm sensing some unfriendly guests approaching.

Jarod: We should go our the back.

Sesim: No, the front is faster. Come on. (Darts out the front)

Shay: Sesim, wait! It's not safe that way.

Cairo: Sesim, stop. (Holds out his hand)

Sesim: (turns around in the doorway) See, Master, not to worry abo-